New bird in a little over three days?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New bird in a little over three days?

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 88 total)
  • Replies
  • sven-erik-zetterstrom
    @sven-erik-zetterstrom

well.. About those hats, I need around 4k in pearls if Im going to keep the present slingshot-multipel, when Stella enters the game. I think we all will drop down to 1x or something. Thank god that i saved 2,5k pearls :)

furyslinger2000
    @furyslinger200

Stella won’t be playable until this friday at 8:00 PM Eastern Time (EST). So you have to be patient for a couple of days. It’s kinda like how they introduced the hatchlings, but you have to wait a whole day until the egg hatches to use that new feature.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

I would need over 15000 black pearls to get all hats through x4, plus 25000 for a legendary hat, so I hope that’s not going to be how it works.

IHateThisName
    @ihatethisname

Maybe if you’ve completed the set now it just either gives you it for free, or the game pays for the funds for the hat that the other seven birds have?

Dezsike
    @dezsike

I bet the slingshot won’t downgrade but further sets require tthe 8th hat to upgrade. If this is the case I’ll just buy an x10, all x4s and as much x3s as I can (got 54k bp). x1 and x2 hats will come out from chests quickly.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

So… the purpose of new bird is to make harder to get complete sets? I have no idea what the new bird is going to do, so hopefully it gives some sort of tutorial, too.

I just realized one other thing about new changes in game. Main account which misses the “video option” in ToF, did not offer it in DC either! FTP account does and it still have “video option” in ToF. I contacted Rovio (and I suggest others do the same!) to get my “video option” restored to my main account, because it’s even more harmful now if it’s missing. Lets see how long it takes.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

I’ve never seen a video option in DC. That would be nice. I think different players and accounts just get different things like that, though. Rovio does testing all the time.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I’ve had it now two days in a row. First day I had it even in KPP! Maybe it’s only for the last level/room, because today I was not even close to third level and no video option. It is very helpful, so I think Rovio may discard the idea sooner or later.

SB311
    @sb311

I get five free birds when I play the map levels if I watch videos, but I have never had that option in DC or KPP. It would definitely help since I always seem to need only one bird to finish the boss pig off. :/

SB311
    @sb311

Double posted

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

So excited for this! Got me super hyped about the future of the game now, one of their biggest updates to date. I also loved the little details they added, like in arena matches your birds glare at each other on the preview screen.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Ok, I got answer from Rovio and it’s not good. The video option for freebie, whether it’s for ToF, DC or KPP is either there for you or not. Rovio is “experimenting” (read: trying to find pain threshold of our wallets!) and as I’ve already known for some time, the game is not same for every player. If you don’t have video option, there’s nothing you can do. Basically Rovio is saying “you’re on your own”.

Perhaps if large enough part of playerbase would complain “unfairness”, Rovio could switch in on/off for all players, but I doubdt that would easily happen.

TL;DR: We’re all equal and playing the same game, except some of us are more equal than others and game is not same for everyone!

Saphira
    @kgeisler

Yep. Evidently there are different versions of the game. One of my clan’s coleaders told us we could see which version we have by tapping on the gears on the homescreen and then the i. Your version is in the lower right corner, but since it is a bunch of numbers I don’t know what it means, other than that there are, in fact, different versions.

sven-erik-zetterstrom
    @sven-erik-zetterstrom

Also interesting is if the new bird will increase or decrease the FP, or simply stay the same..

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@kgeisler, you’re right! My versions differ:

Main account, originally no video option in ToF, then had it for a while, now no video option in ToF, DC or KPP: 2.23.0 (5203)

FTP account, always had video option in ToF, now have it in DC and KPP, too: 2.23.0 (1337)

The series of numbers under both is PlayerID, I believe?

garethw
    @garethw

2.23.0 (5201) for me, I get nothing.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

Well, I also have 2.23.0 (1337), but I don’t have a video option in DC or KPP. I do have it in the TOF, though it took awhile.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

New bird is Stella, but you have to either wait 6 days, or earn 60,000 feathers to unlock early.

All feathers for the next 6 days will only be for Stella.

There is also some special event (basically a hat event) that you can only do if you unlock Stella, within 4 days.

SB311
    @sb311

Yeah, I’m not that happy about this. So will we get rainbow feathers when we feed our hatchling. I was going to level up blues because I’m less than 500 feathers away.

There are also two other cards that say coming soon so is this going to happen again with those two cards. This is not what I was expecting. Wish the double feather event was still going. :(

DiamondJim
    @diamondjim

Even by Rovio standards this seems really stupid.  How is anyone possibly going to get 60,000 feathers in less than 4 days to play this event?

SB311
    @sb311

You can buy them and if you buy all three offers, you get an additional 10000 feathers. There are those that have the means to buy 60000 within that time, but what I want to know is if this gives them an advantage in clan vs clan battles or the arena. Doesn’t seem fair.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

@diamondjim

The same people who get 130k+ on Mighty Eagle every single day.

The same people who will have 300-500 stars in the arena, less than 12 hours after it opens.

The same people who get to floor 60 every single day on TOF.

The same people who can come from 20 million down in the arena with 1 bird, and slaughter you by an additional 20 million or more.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

@sb311 Would not be surprised if we start seeing people using Stella within a day or two in the arena and/or clan battles.

Some people just have no life and are willing to spend endless amounts of money so they can always win and give themselves a fake sense of accomplishment.

Heck, if I win the Mega Millions tonight, I’m still not going to spend a penny on the game.

SB311
    @sb311

:D at the last part. I wonder if this will cause some people to take a break from the game for those 6 days.

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

So i see based on the 2 extra question mark cards , we going to probably get Bubbles and Hal at a later date.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New bird in a little over three days?

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.