New Achievements…bugged?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New Achievements…bugged?

• I have some problems with the achievement that ask to win battles in the arena with all classes and the one that ask to defeat all the classes in the arena.
    I have fulfilled the request, for the winning one I even had each class alive at the end of battle, and for the other oblective I defeated them all, included the “double classes” for Red (Ronin/knight), Chuck (Mage/Archmage) and Matilda (Cleric/Moon Priestess)…but I didn’t unlock them…
    Are they bugged?

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

I actually had trouble with this one too. I played and won with all classes but it didn’t tally. Later I won a battle with Tricksters and it came through so I don’t know if it just takes a while or if I missed that class.

You have to win from all classes *after* the last update. That’s when they started counting. Perhaps that explains the problem?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Any achievement ask to defeat all class.
    For the achivement who ask to win with all class, it’s only with fight for league, not fight with friends (unclassed fight).

I won with all class and I got this achievement without problem.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I’m on iOS and I don’t have the same achievements as you guys do. For example, I have the one that says win in the arena with every class, but I don’t have the one that says defeat every class. Also I’ve received credit for several achievements that I completed previously like reaching stone, silver and gold, but not others. For example, I have many complete banners, have easily completed over 100 objectives and achieved 1st place on a leaderboard. I guess a lot of things they didn’t track before, but things like having a banner set can easily be detected in a player’s inventory.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@killerkea — They don’t look at your inventory to see if you have a set. they wait for you to equip it. Seems stupid but you will get credit as soon as you do.

I was just looking through my achievements and somehow I have achieved the “top of the flock” achievement with the description “coming soon.”. Anyone know what that one was for? Number 1 on any board?

Also, I’m not getting the cave delver achievement even though I have completed all caves…

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@larry — Once again it seems stupid, like the arena set items; but you must enter the caves to get credit for the achievement. They don’t check???

@tigerussell, ah, yeah. Okay, that did it.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I can’t see any new achievements. I’m on an iPad 2 running IOS 7. My achievements page shows 19 achievements, all of which I have. However, it says I’m only 53% complete. GC shows the same 19 achievements. Is anyone else having this problem? Any idea what the problem is?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

OK, just looked at the list of achievements in the nest. The last one I have is Dive Like a Fish. I just reached the stone league yesterday, but I didn’t get that achievement.
    What is a complete bird banner set?
    I just entered the arena ship and completed won a battle, for good measure. Will be interesting to see if I get the achievement.
    I entered a level in each of the 13 chronicle caves, I have completed them all with 3 stars. Should that be enough?
    Curse of the Necromancer — I completed it, but there hasn’t been one since the most recent update.
    For the Pirate King and Under the Cloud of Night Ditto
    Champion for once — I think I have been first in all events; certainly I was in the most recent one.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Interesting — Now when I look at achievements in my home nest, it says 0% complete!

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@tigerussell I was equipped with a banner set. I tried removing both items then equipping the set again, but it didn’t give me credit for the Standard Bearer achievement. I do have credit for the Cave Delver achievement even though I didn’t re-enter all of the caves. I visit the caves almost daily to get the free chest. It seems like I have a 1 in 3 chance to get a Experience potion, essence or lucky coin. I’ve probably gotten 50+ chests by now and not once have I received more than one item like others have claimed.

Logan
    @ryupower87

@larry
    I unlocked the cave objective when I entered the cave and leaved…after a while it said “objective unlocked”

I’ll have to retry to win with all classes…I tried it the day the update was released (before the “second” update, the one that was forced on last Monday)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

My problem with not even seeing any of the new achievements was solved by logging out of GC from the settings screen for the iPad, rebooting device and logging back in.
    Question — Does anyone have any of the achievements for events? I know I earned all of them, but don’t have credit for any, even after the logout/in.

@mvnla2, same here. I asked Rovio about it and it will only count for events since the last update. They have confirmed that we will be seeing all of the events again…

All, Here’s the response from Rovio Support Team on this topic.

Hey there,
    some of the achievements are currently broken, Defeat them all is one of them, so you can’t get it at the moment. There won’t be a way to keep track of it, besides noting your opponent’s classes and keeping track manually.

You’ll get the Mission Accomplished achievement once you’ve completed 100 objectives since the recent update that added the achievement.

Yup, there will be more events and you will then be able to unlock the event achievements.

Best regards,

Niklas
    Rovio Support Team

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New Achievements…bugged?

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.