Naughty Nautica – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Naughty Nautica – New Event!

• Another new event is here. Top price is E. Nautica at 10000 tokens!

Good luck people and have fun.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 77 total)
  • Replies
  • SquawkTron
    @jordan-burns

Thanks. Good luck to you, too. 👍

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I don’t think that i will able to play the event this time but thanks @jordan-burns

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

My top prize is “Unknown.” Sheesh, R/E can’t even get the simple thing right.

This will be a nice relaxing event. Just going for sparks and GBGrimlock’s accessories.

cbya
    @cbya

I may be considerably out of the loop but I’m confused:

Nautica is prize for 10k tokens for event but can be obtained pretty easily for free with plasma then bat pigs? Am I correct about this?

Doctor Piggy
    @doctorpiggy

@cbya Energon Nautica is the event but normal Nautica is with plasma and batpigs. Hence the bonus squad is the recent energon additions of shockwave and windblade ie energized group which E. Nautica completes

Geli
    @geli

@millforce2k Same shows upon my game.

But to avoid confusion, E Nautica can be purchased for the low, low price of $99.99USD!

Wait… did I just say “avoid confusion” in reference to Rovio?
    SMH…

Epekkamaster
    @epekkamaster

I’m not going for Enautica. She looks like another Estarscream, but with a better weapon. If I wanted her, I would wait untill she was 7500 tokens a month from now. I’ll be going for coins and accseseries agian. *sigh*

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Anyone figure out what materials we need to upgrade Energon Nautica?

coolbug
    @coolbug

This is weird… (look at E. nautica’s name)

cbya
    @cbya

@doctorpiggy  Thx; my game said unknown like @millforce2k so I thought it was regular nautica and not energon; I also thought that both nauticas might be available in that new map area…oh well

I guess I shoulda also looked more carefully as there are always differences in shadow profile/shape between duplicate characters

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I wanted to get E-Nautica, but I think it will not be possible this time. I’m too far behind everyone in the leaderboard.

I could promote one of the bonus characters, but it seems to me a huge waste of sparks. Anyone can give me a hint about which bot would be better to promote?

Also, I don’t think I need full promotion, maybe I can spare some sparks. Maybe I can promote one to gold crown, what do you guys think? It will take about 47k sparks. The full purple promotion will take about 82K sparks.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

In my game there are a lot of heatwave accessories available . I’ll go for the firefighter hat which yields 20% increase in reload!

Joel
    @joel687

I am rocking my purple crown Energon Windblade. I am at 130k right now. My runs have been averaging around 500 points before bonus (+700%) 2nd and 3rd are desperately trying to keep up, but I can tell that they have 280% bonus max.

I am hoping to get E Nautica, the sparks, and then decide whether to go for accessories or plasma

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I wonder how many fully promoted E. Windblades there are out there?

I’ve got mine from when I promoted her several events ago (for the E. Shockwave event, if I remember correctly).

Wouldn’t be surprised if I run into others during this Event, but today I seem to be OK.

Joel
    @joel687

day 1: 3676 tokens

@optimuspig
    – I hear you. I hope to avoid seeing anyone else’s E Windblade this event. Day 1went well

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I crushed Day 1 by a mile.

But I think I have two E. Windblades in my group today.

elektric
    @elektric

2 days in and i am at 5230 tokens :D purple blocks on day 3

Joel
    @joel687

Time for wood block day!

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

I can get heatwave’s helmet and axe. Rest are on sparks

Joel
    @joel687

I am pretty sure I have another purple crown E Windblade in day 3’s leaderboard. No worries. I will aim to hit 200k again and get what I get

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Currently I have 5 E. Windblades in my leaderboard and it should be given how she is back.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I am having a bit trouble today… i have E. Shockwave & E. Winbland multiple of them in my board plus some Blasters (like my self) I am at 6th place battling for for the 5th place. I spend zero gems up to this point. And if i will make a recharge i won’t spend more than one recharge. (10 gems)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

That’s because that bot is useful again.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Lucked out and came in first on Day 2.

Was kind of surprised that both of the guys with E. Windblade didn’t chase after me and instead stopped after reaching 200K.

I should be OK today.  I’ve got one guy who’s trying awfully hard, but it looks like that’s from recharging and not because he has a max E. Windblade in his team.

Hopefully will have enough tokens for E. Nautica after today.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Naughty Nautica – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.