Naughty Nautica – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Naughty Nautica – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 77 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So Energon Nautica isn’t bad. Has a decent damage output and has splash damage (which is always good). Just 10 pigs away from getting the normal variant.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I will wait for the bundle to obtain her… i am too tired to play all the event… I am already tired playing to obtain regular Nautica. Well at last i have her now!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I have that bundle already for 99.99. No way in hell am I paying them that.

Joel
    @joel687

Well, I am glad I unlocked Energon Nautica. Day 4 is going to suck. Balloon pigs and it would take 400k to reach max tokens

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 4 scores are ridiculously low.

I’m averaging half of what I did on Day 3, but we need twice as much for the Challenge.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Same here, I have noticed that the first two or three runs of the comp every day gives me a high scoring node. Always, no exceptions. Then it all goes downhill. I bet the game has this system where it gives you a high scoring node on purpose to trigger you into recharging and then gives all these ~300 – 400 nodes to not let the players catch up to the max tokens.

Phillips
    @phillips

Rovio need to fix the token limits for balloon pig day. The limits are the same as ALL pigs day. Just stupid there may be more balloon pigs than normal but there isn’t the same amount as ALL pigs.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@phillips And do you believe rovio will do that? No way… cause if they did there would be problem because people wouldn’t need to spend their gems so they won’t buy gems from the sales shop.

So yeah this tokens limits is here to stay and even we might see in another style of day events as well…

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I decided to promote one bot to play this event. I choose Energon Shockwave.

I choose him mainly because he is slower than Dead End, my other bot. This way, I can use him to slow down during the fight against Unicron. And it worked very well, I could kill Unicron almost all times he appeared.

I promoted him only to gold crown, and it was enough to reach at least the +200 tokens threshold every day, and stay on third place most of the time.

I think I will have enough tokens to get E-Nautica and maybe another accessory.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ramonpontes How many times did Unicron appear for you?

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@datguygamer

3 times, one each day. I was able to kill him twice.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve only seen Unicron once on each of Day 1 and Day 2, and I didn’t see him at all on Day 3.

On Day 1, it was on my very last run of the day (go figure …)

Day 4 so far I’ve seen him once.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m not going to come close to 200K today without recharging, but I’m not sure I really care since I’ll have easily have enough tokens by the end of the event to get everything I want regardless.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Today is indeed a tough day to earn points. If I cannot reach 100k with two recharges, I will skip the 200 tokens for today. I’m not willing to spend too many gems on this event. Two recharges per day is a moderate amount, it can be easily recovered with missions.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

400K is unreachable, but 200K might barely be doable without spending too many gems.

Really depends on whether I can entice Unicron to show up a couple of times.

If I can crush Day 4, then I can shut things down and not play Days 5 and 6.  That in itself is probably worth spending the gems today.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Low scores all around for me, ugh.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

man that first user / leader in my board scores over 245.000 points after six & half hours after this day event started. Uses Blaster purple crown and definitely and has as a backup E. Shckwave or E. Windblade… also must be one of those Purple Crown promoted bots..

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

What percentages are you guys running?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer i am low because i haven’t think to promote more than bronze crown.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

You think that’s bad?

After barely 20 minutes of play, #1 in my group is already at 120K.

He’s running with a fully promoted E. Nautica.  Based on his scores, he’s probably packing either a fully promoted E. Windblade or E. Shockwave as well.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

My #1 today also has a purple crown E. Nautica :(

Asen_77
    @asen

No meter when you start play during the day, all in your list doesn’t start at the same time as you, so they have this advantage from previous plays from the day. Question is when you start play, at what list games is putting you?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@asen

I’m aware of that, except that after my first run was completed, #1 was “only” at 30K.

So in the next 20 minutes, he went from 30K to 120K. An increase of 90K in 20 minutes.

So it’s not just an issue of slotting into a group.

Update: we’ve just hit the 1 hour mark after my start of play, and #1 is now at 175K.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig @fortressmaximus Purple Crown E. Nautica? Why even play then if these players have a fully promoted bot that is supposed to be the top prize of this competition. Man, this does not bode well for me tomorrow then…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Naughty Nautica – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.