missing (shorted) coins?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum missing (shorted) coins?

• Anyone else seeing this?

I’m noticing that the coin count when I enter the astrotrain is different (always higher) than the coin count when I get the tally screen. It’s usually less than a hundred coins (most often 20-40 or so), then the increase for having completed sets happens, which takes it over the missing amount… I haven’t calculated whether the percent increase is off of the lesser amount or not, but I’m betting it is.

Just wondering if it’s only me, or if there’s a bug somewhere.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

OK, that’s definitely a new one.

Are you playing the iOS version, the pre-update Android version, or the post-update Android version?

Bill
    @bfry

Android version — Updated over Christmas, so it has all the Christmas themed stuff in it. Not sure of the exact version numbers.

I’d upload some screenshots, but I’m not sure if allowed/how to do.

Also, it doesn’t matter level/character/buddy/etc. Happens every time, only the amount changes.

Blessings.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Interesting.

FYI – you’re definitely allowed to upload screenshots, but sorry I have no idea how you’d do it. Probably the best way is to upload the screenshots to an image sharing service like imgur and then just posting the link here.

Bill
    @bfry

So I just did one level with Soundblaster (lvl. 6), and the buddy was one of the Galvetron type (don’t remember the level). Here are the numbers:
    Coins boarding the astrotrain at the end: 2777
    Coins showing before bonus: 2714
    Coins after bonus: 3332
    ——
    So, the final coin count is 1.2x the initial count, and 1.2277x the number shown beforehand. I’m guessing a glitch somewhere just in that second displayed number.

loynis
    @loynis

It’s just a visual bug. Final coins are always correct, while those “subtotals” are always lower than they should be. I recalculated it several times.

Anonymous

I have this glitch too. I just thought everyone already knew about it :P. Only a few coins low though so at least its not a big deal. Plus the bonus from making squads make up for it.

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

@bfry and @optimuspig .. If you go to the FAQ page on here, it tells you how to upload screenshots. ;)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I just started noticing this glitch as well, after I updated on iOS.

It’s not enough to bother me though – just add it to the list of bugs, lol.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum missing (shorted) coins?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.