MEB shop will be open soon! Same offers or new ones?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum MEB shop will be open soon! Same offers or new ones?

• I wonder if we will be able to buy another samurai hat for a 1.000 coins?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Yes, of course!  If not, why would the cost of all hats combined outweigh the maximum prize, meaning more than one seasons is required to access all of them?

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

I do have a samurai hat for Red, I wish they sell others for 1.000 coins too…

Piggsy
    @piggsy

When I was participated last MEB season I was able to reach second emerald frame even when I missed daily training six times. In actuall MEB season I missed only one or two trainings and I barely get first emerald frame. Of course I bought red samurai hat and by the way upgraded my FP.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

This last one was a much shorter season than the first one, I also got emerald 1 frame this time, last season, emerald 2. I have 50 coins left from last season plus the 1.500 new coins, hoping they sell new hats for a 1.000 coins!

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Yes I’m very much hoping it’s on rotation and the hat for the J’s will be 1k coins this time.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

@maria-cilento

Oh, I was convinced that both season has the same lenght, cause they extended the second one. And what about MEB clan chart, will we earn that bonus points?

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

No, @piggsy, last season was extended from original 45 days but still shorter than last one (by almost a month I guess). I don’t believe the clan chart will add bonus points, it is just adding members points, isn’t it?

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Yes, @ryan-kochie I am hoping there is a rotation too!

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

There is a rotation for the “cheap” hat. This time it’s the blue’s hat that costs 1.000 eagle coins. I hoped for that, but actually didn’t expect that. I am pleasently surprised by it. Last season I bought red’s hat and bomb’s because I was hoping for a rotation and started to buy the expensive hats from the end…

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

So happy!!! Now I have samurai hats for Red and Blues!

AngrySmurf
    @angrysmurf

I went back and forth as I had 1000 coins.  It seemed better to use for feathers but the “special” samurai hat was tempting.  Although I didn’t really like it for blues – I’d rather have it for red or big red.  I ended up taking the hat figuring it was the only way to get it versus feathers being more readily available.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Wise choice @angrysmurf

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum MEB shop will be open soon! Same offers or new ones?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.