Max winning streaks in master cup

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Max winning streaks in master cup

• What’s yours? My best record was 9 winning streaks in Blues Cup last time.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 62 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

17 both in Blues and Stella Cups.

TomT
    @tomt

Oh man, 17? Awesome…….

llrr
    @llrr

I think 23 in stella. I can’t remember for blues, only 12 or so like 3 times. Currently just started Chuck and on 17 from the first 17 tickets I’ve gotten (5 gems, 5 from daily challenge, 3 from login, 4 from bird fights). Has anyone realized this arena is 4 days long instead of 3 days? Also the trophy boost is enhanced sabotage rather than increased fever time. Which do you guys prefer? I think chuck sabotage is one of the best sabotages and it’s probably a bit more useful than increased fever time since you can’t always get fever time in every game. (Obviously increase panel rate would be ridiculous).

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

I have no idea but I guess about 16 in matilda tournament

Gartacus
    @gartacus

I got around fifteen in the Blues arena, but I got up there multiple times which got me the Gold.

So far in Chuck I can’t get past five… The competition is pretty stiff and idk if I’ll be able to get a very high ranking.

-G

Pees2te
    @pees2te

I got only 8 in stella:p

TomT
    @tomt

@gartacus Ya, wich Chuck, if you get sabotaged 2 – 3 times, that match is pretty much over for you. There was a guy doing 4 sabotages at the same time to me, and there was totally nothing I could do but just to wait it out.

7 hours of sleep last night, I woke up this morning, my ranking dropped from 1000 to 5000…… :(

Gartacus
    @gartacus

Yup, it’s really tough keeping your rank up in these arena events. Seems like you have to play constantly to do well.

-G

justpast40
    @justpast40

I guess I’m not the only one having trouble in this Chuck Arena Event. I can’t believe how difficult it is to maintain a winning streak. I agree with @tomt, 2-3 Chuck Sabatoge & I’m toast & it’s happening a lot :-(

tantan
    @tantan

I don’t remember for sure but I think 8-9.
    And I’m having great trouble with Chuck as well. )))

Skayra
    @skayra

really i cant get a hight result on this arena.

more ppl doing 1100-1200 armor with chuck. my confused part is how a chuck can do 1000+ armor?

my chuck had same items but person had 1200 armor and only hited me 140. if my chuck get 600-650 armor i am Hiting 140 lol.

So my result on this arena max 7. Btw i give up that arena. Not funy every 2-3 deul later someone doing 1000+ armor.

Also chuck sabotage makes it boring. i saw someone doing 3 sabotage at sametime and there nothing to do if chuck sabotage much like that

TomT
    @tomt

@skayra During one game, I was sabotaged by Chuck continuously, that there were only 2 lines of panels left on my screen.

And yes, I have seen people with 1200+ defense with Chuck, it’s just crazy!!!

Skayra
    @skayra

Waow only 2 :0 crazy.

isnt it confusing you? Chuck with 1200 armor i think should hit 300+ but they are hiting low.

i know 1200 armor posible with bomb or stella. But chuck i never see that before arena. And its happening so much. Good luck who trying top 1000 in this event.

TomT
    @tomt

@skayra Ya, it’s weird. A couple Chuck’s I fought, they were using the exact same items as me, but their defense was insane, 1200 or 1200+….. or maybe they are just really good at this game. I never got any winning streak higher than 7 in master cups. I probably won’t get the gold, but I’m working towards the silver.

tantan
    @tantan

Lol, my best streak for Chuck is 2 so far. It were the very first two matches.
    But I don’t remember any other arena where I would play with such a stable pattern. I win every even match burning my opponent in streaks and lose every odd match with a pitiable results from my bird.

TomT
    @tomt

@tantan It all depends on the planetary alignment and the position of the moon when you played, and also depends on what you have for breakfast. The game works in mysterious ways.

platium
    @platium

21 for chuck…

I am good with chuck… The rest of the other birds… Better don’t mentioned, struggle to win!

Btw, I always stock up my ticket for next master cup… If I’m within position 1k, I will fight just to maintain my ranking… I will not over fight to get to the very top…

TomT
    @tomt

I just saw a guy with 23 winning streaks. How well do you have to play to get 23 straight wins?!?!?!

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@tomt I got that on Stella Master Cup, but I’m struggling is this one, 11 so far in my actual winning streak, i’m getting constant 2-3 then losing in this one, then my last 2 are 6 and 11, I went to sleep with 800 points in 650° position, and wake up in +1.100°, lol, that’s CRAZY (in only 5 hours), I want that trophy so badly… and I will NOT give up, but, my God, this is the hardest one for sure!

TomT
    @tomt

@netto-jm Why the Chuck gold trophy? How good is the gold “Enhanced Sabotage Effect”? Sometimes throughout a whole match, I can’t even get one sabotage….. :(

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@tomt I almost always sabotage, sometimes a lot, sometimes little, but almost every time I sabotage, otherwise, there’s no way to win a gold trophy in this arena, you have to play better :/

Besides, Chuck’s sabotage is the worst (for your opponent, my opinion), so, increase this effectiveness mean win more easily for me, I have a clan for the game and everyone there agreed that this trophy is the best, I mean, let’s talk even for you, who can hardly get one sabotage, how many times you get fury? If you can’t get, your previous trophies don’t have much use, think about it.

Previous trophies only works on fury, this one works for sabotages AND fury, since you sabotages one time every time you get fury.

Gartacus
    @gartacus

@platium

Do tickets carry over to the next arena event??? I had no idea. I think I’ll need all of mine… But if this is the case it’s good to know.

-G

TomT
    @tomt

@netto-jm “Enhance the effect of sabotage”, does that mean the sabotage on the other player’s screen lasts longer? Or can you do two lines of sabotage at the same time?

Skayra
    @skayra

Thats what i wanna know to. What is the tropy item skill and how its work?

Gartacus
    @gartacus

I’m assuming that for Chuck’s sabotage it just lasts a little longer.

-G

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Max winning streaks in master cup

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 62 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.