Matilda's new Set Items

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Matilda's new Set Items

• Seems like Rovio just added a new Set Item set for Matilda in Angry Birds Epic:

Screenshot_2015-09-30-15-51-35.png

Screenshot_2015-09-30-15-51-44.png

Screenshot_2015-09-30-15-51-50.png

Since new Set Items usually comes with a new class could that not be far behind for Matilda? Maybe the Tinker Titan Event that was named in the latest update will have a new class?

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
  • Strategia55
    @strategia55

I’d be happy getting any updated set item.

burbman
    @burbman

It would be nice if I could finally complete the nightmare set. I cannot believe that I have yet to get those items after all this time.

burbman
    @burbman

Any thoughts or speculation on whether the new Matilda class will be accompanied by another max mastery level increase? I am about 2/3 of the way to bringing all classes up to 12, and if this hits within the next month, it would really mess up my plan.

Bossk
    @henjovr

That new set bonus seems kinda lame… not that useful in Arena.

burbman
    @burbman

There are other sets that are also not very useful in Arena, such as Bomb’s Pickpocket set. On the other hand, sets like the Blue’s Save Me or Chuck’s Reborn are not all that useful in regular battles. Part of the charm of the game is that you need to use the resources you have to your best advantage given the current challenge.

Jim151
    @jim151

Once again, as with Red’s latest set, I’m puzzled by the set bonus. Why would you want to remove helpful effects from your own birds?

Anonymous

Hmm. This set could be very powerful with Cleric.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@jim151 I believe your are removing positive effects from your opponents.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I agree with @partshade great for Cleric. I am also 2/3 way to all my birds being 12. I really hope we don’t have a new rank so soon. We didn’t with when Stone Guard was released so perhaps we will when bombs new class arrives, assuming they stick to order.

WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

The new set is going to be Matilda’s best offensive set because it gives Crit and Might. The set effect is basically Enhanced Dispel. Unlike the Yin/Yang weapon that only has a 30% chance to dispel, this set has a 35% chance to dispel, and every effect removed heals your entire party for a percent of their health instead of Matilda’s health.

BINH
    @binh

Yin & Yang are the most useless set now

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

For the first time, the free set item has the same attack value as the other set items for Matilla from the GPM. The last two free items had less attack than they should have.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@gabe-nestor The free Mana Mist for Chuck was not reduced in strength. I was a bit disappointed that I got a second level 52 Mana Mist a when my rainbow filled up. Both of them have a base damage of 479. Red’s free level 47 Primal Axe has a base damage of 275 and the level 47 Primal Aze I got from the GPM has a base damage of 300.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@killerkea My free Mana Mist was level 52 but its attack is 439. The rest of my chuck weapons are level 52 and attack 479.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Might + Crit makes for a great general purpose fighting set, and the 35% Debuff Heal doesn’t hurt, although it’s an odd choice.

The focus isn’t as tight as Nightmare’s Might + Stun + Stun damage combo, but that’s still good.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I was unable to play the game for 7-8 days last month so I got Mana Mist about a week after everyone else. Maybe they made the change shortly after most people got Mana Mist last month. My free level 52 Heavenly Scepter does 331 damage which is the full amount. The free item previously was 11/12ths the value of what you would get from the GPM.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I got the Heavenly Scepter for free yesterday and the Heavenly Case from the GPM today. It is my first level 52 set. My Bard does 1392 damage and has 3150 health, but she is only rank 10 right now so it will improve soon.

This set might be buggy because in the arena it looked like I stunned the Sea Dog, but when I hit the Sea Dog again with a different character he was no longer stunned. The other team had the Mana Set, but the immunity shouldn’t have kicked in until the next round.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Matilda's new Set Items

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.