Master classes help

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Master classes help

• After releasing game worldwide, I am now able to switch to my store and make purchases. I already purchased Skulkers, Bard, Seadog and Thunderbird premium headgears (had Avenger before) and I want tp purchase up to 10 masterclasses. Do you have any advices which one I should have? I would like to have 2 masterclasses for each bird.

@dh-kim
    I believe you could give me some advices as you did make some studies on different classes and would really be grateful if you give me your opinion.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 37 total)
  • Replies
  • SliferRed
    @sliferred

Red:
    Samurai – For multiple Atks and Defense
    Paladin – Another Healer (if using Matilda/Blues – Spies) and Defense

Chuck:
    Wizard – Area Atk and “Energize” ability
    Lightning Bird – “Lightning Fast” ability

Maltilda:
    Druid – Poison effect
    Bard – Stun effect

Bomb:
    Pirate – Buff effect
    Capt’n – Removal effect and buff effect

Blues:
    Tricksters – Removal effects and buff effect
    Spies – Area atk and another healer (if using Matilda/Red)

What i would pick!

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

Thanks @sliferred most of suggested classes would be my choice as well. Do you think that Pirate is better chice then Sea Dog?

SliferRed
    @sliferred

I don’t have Sea Dog class! So i don’t know what it feels like to use in battle. From what i read of its abilities, i don’t like how hulk smash decreases your atk. So, yes Pirate class is the better choice from what know so far.

DH Kim
    @dh-kim

Seadog is my wannabe. You should know that, when without enemy with dispel, Seadog can pour 250% drastic damage per turn. His DPS is highest in the entire game.

DH Kim
    @dh-kim

For the comparison of Seadog and Pirate, Seadog is focusing on attacking by himself. Pirate is better if you need Arrr! support more.

Seadog makes good combo with attacker class, like Paladin or Spies. When you combine Seadog with other classes, the other 2 birds MUST continue attacking persistently to maximize Seadog’s crazy firepower.

SliferRed
    @sliferred

Nice! I still need to get Sea Dog class. @dh-kim How is Sea Dog in battle in the daily dungeons and chronicle caves without friend’s birds?
    Playing solo.

DH Kim
    @dh-kim

@SilferRed – Seadog in 2-bird combo? Not sure, but since Seadog needs all 3-pack for his maximum power via Gang Up, 2-bird combo might be not that efficient.

SliferRed
    @sliferred

@dh-kim thanks for the feedback

@cosmo2503
    i take back what i said earlier about picking Pirate! After reading the abilities carefully this time! And what dh-kim said earlier. Sea Dog is good too! Sorry, it’s up to you on what play style you choose for a team! Anyways you will eventually get all the master class later on. But i got to admit that Sea Dog’s “Gang Up” ability looks really good!

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@sliferred and @dh-king thanks both for advices.

DH Kim
    @dh-kim

@Cosmo2503 — I realised Seadog can pour out maximum 280.3% damage per turn, combined with Paladin and Lightning Bird. Gang Up is too OP.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Cosmo2503, @DH-Kim — This list of which headgear is best is great! When do you need a master class?

DH Kim
    @dh-kim

@MVnLA2 — Master Classes are not necessary – only when you really want stronger birds than Elite ones!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@DH-KIm — Thanks for the answer. What I’d like to know is whether there are levels beyond Wizpig’s Castle where you need a master class just to get 1*, or whether it’s required for 3*?

DH Kim
    @dh-kim

@MVnLA2 — I guess not. Even though I do have some master ones, There won’t be serious problems 3starring Chronicle Cave levels with elites only.

Maelstrom and level 10 of cave 1,3,4,5 is even impossible with masters though

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@DH-Kim — I guess I’m not far enough along to understand what you’re talking about. How do you unlock the Maelstrom, and what do you mean by level 10 or cave 1, 3,4,4? Where are these? Is the Maelstrom more than 1 level?

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

@mvnla2 Maelstrom is the whirlpool of the centre of the map. It is unlock when you obtained the submarine. You may tap the whirlpool and you will see your submarine swirlling in. Unfortunately, that level is very hard as Poseidon Pig has over 40k health!

About Chronicle Cave, @dh-kim means level 10 of Cave 1, 3, 4, 5. These levels each have one single-hard-enemy.

DH Kim
    @dh-kim

@MVnLA2 — What @chiiyuen0109 said is right, except Poseidon Pig is quite easy to beat. (Chcave 1-10 is much harder lol)

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

This is the first I’ve heard of Maelstrom. Haha! I looked all over for it and finally found it.

It was not difficult, but I only got 2 stars. I also noticed there is no flag representing the stars for that level.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@cosmo2503 @DH-Kim @chiiyuen0109 — I’m now level 29 and have 3* in all of Epic. Looking forward to the next update, what master class do you think is the most important? I now have enough lucky coins to get a master class. Paladin would be my fist choice, but not sure that is the best. I have all of the classes you can buy without spending LC, all at elite level, but so no SeaDog, Thunderbird, or Skulkers. If there are others that require LC, I don’t have them.

DH Kim
    @dh-kim

@MVnLA2 — You 3starred ChCave Boss Fights without Sea Dog? That’s truly awesome, would you please tell me how you’ve done it?

For Master Classes, Paladin, Wizard, Druid/Rainbird(either is okay. At least one of these), Tricksters and Spies are quite necessary. Samurai, Knight, Princess and Sea Dog are slightly recommended, but utterly up to you.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@DH-Kim — I only have enough LC to get one master class. Which do you think is best?
    You need to borrow a friend’s bird in the caves. I couldn’t have completed them, let alone 3-* them without friends who had master classes with really good set items. Using one of their birds makes the caves fun. Otherwise, they are misery.

DH Kim
    @dh-kim

@MVnLA2 — One sole Master Class should definitely go to Paladin. Then Druid/Wizard/Tricksters.

I do borrow birds from friends and 3starred all levels, but some Boss Fight levels (1-10, 3-10, 4-10, 5-10) are nearly impossible even with Master classes(I also have several of those anyhow). Especially 5-10(Inferno Firebug); According to @Mighty-Red-1, Master Sea Dog with Sugar Rush set was the only strategy yet known. What was your combo?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@DH-Kim — Sorry I don’t remember. My friends master classes usually seem to be:
    Red Paladin with Protector’s aura or Grand Slam
    Chuck Wizard with Twin Lightning or Chronos
    Matilda Bard with Sweet
    Bomb Sea Dog or Captain with Scissors or Pickpocket, Sea Dog is great with these
    Blues spies with Beep Attack

DH Kim
    @dh-kim

Then it must be Sea Dog; that class is the most destructive DMG dealer of all classes, being a key of rapid clear of Boss Fights.

TheBirdStunna
    @thebirdstunna

Priest with sweet seadog with Candi rush or rock paper scissors(prob more so this do to the glove heals every attack and paladin I think is ultimate heal efficiency

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Master classes help

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.