Valentine's Pig 2017

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Valentine's Pig 2017

• The new monster event has just started, the Valentine’s pig 2017. I’ve just played it, but there is a small bug this time ;). Someone forgot to reset the scores of the 2016 Valentine’s pig!! I think this is their answer to stop Roey from winning, because he wasn’t playing back then…he has some catching up to do now (100K++) Hahahaha he has to run to the bank to get a lot of money for buying loads of gems now ;)))

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
  • OxfordRob
    @oxfordrob

I hope they realise the mistake and reset it then after having collected we can gain them again and merge up ;)

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

So far no reset of the points… and al the prices with just one green love pig :)) Now just wait ten days for the 5 star stella stick :)

justpast40
    @justpast40

It’s very odd. My iPad starts with about 1/2 the points from the previous Event with all prizes awarded in Gift Box, but my iPhone started with 0 points as it should & after my 1st small Pig my 11 points has me ranked at 208422. I’ll never get Top 2000 this way….LOL

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@justpast40

Did you play last year on your iphone? It’s the score you get from last years valentine’s monster event.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@deindiaan, not this iPhone. The old iPhone was replaced under warranty. The progress transferred to this one. I’m assuming because there were no points on this phone’s account ID that I had 0 points.

I’ve played a few Pigs on iPad & although they show in Log as wins, the points aren’t being added to the points I started with….bugged doesn’t begin to describe this

Edited to add: opened a Ticket with Rovio. I’ll report their response in a few days…well I hope it’s a few days.

Andrew Makarenko
    @andrew-makarenko

I have the same question, how all this people managed to earn so many points in such short period of time.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@justpast40

My points are added to the old score, and my son was also lucky to get al the prices at once :)))

micho
    @vmicho

Hehe, just collected all rewards :D

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Easiest Event Ever. My new monster points aren’t being added to my old total. Hopeful if they reset the points, we can earn the rewards again.

CalvinTy
    @calvinty

I haven’t been here in months and yep, I came here when I saw the Valentine 2017 bug, being so confused on why I had 10,400 points or such (I probably already started playing in early 2016).

I continued to play the Valentine 2017 event and it does slowly increase to 10,782 (what I am seeing right now). So I probably have earned 300-400 points so far, but tough to accumulate quickly when you can’t even help anyone else. (Just confirming nobody else can help others during this glitch?)

* CalvinTy

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@calvinty For me it’s possible to help others… helped a few already

CalvinTy
    @calvinty

@deindiaan,

Thanks. I haven’t seen any others who needed help yet, strange.

* CalvinTy

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Its hard to find motivation to play since I already have 30k points. I think Im gonna hold off playing to see if they clear the points.

I wish they started giving away better prizes again. I haven’t got a useful event prize in a couple ship events. I usually just sell all the prizes I get now.

Shirokova
    @shirokova

I helped a couple of people, so I think it is possible :)

All the rewards were in my gift box o.O

TomT
    @tomt

error.png

It’s being fixed now.

But I still have to say, this game is like being run by a bunch of fresh out of school programmers.

But then, at least they didn’t wait for 10 days to respond to this bug.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

The app is running again. It looks like everything is cleared out and you should be able to get the prizes again.

I also got a bonus 5 gems in my gift box.

TomT
    @tomt

@gabe-nestor

Courtesy compensation, nice, at least they are learning to be generous.

CalvinTy
    @calvinty

Yes, I guess my 12 Valentine pigs and 8 Super Valentine pigs I slayed in the past 12 hours was for moot. I guess I’ll take that nice 5 gems from Support (and we still can earn the prizes again, apparently).

Cheers,

CalvinTy

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Just started over again… nice that we can get de prices again, and 5 gem compensation for the time I’ve spend playing for nothing yesterday.

Haha233
    @haha233

After defeating two pigs, I have 24 points with my ranking at 210K+. Magician piggy and all other ranking prizes are gone:(

Haha233
    @haha233

Awesome, all data are deleted. The prizes in the gift box aren’t. More gems to collect. It’s a mixed feeling

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Valentine's Pig 2017

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.