Losing seasons progress

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Losing seasons progress

• Having issues where if I log out of facebook on my device or change my password or put it in flight mode etc it will dump my seasons progress and not restore it when I log in. Tech support are very difficult to deal with, I get a lot of “very sorry can’t help it”, then when I eventually tell them they can refund all the money I’ve spent in it (my kid loves just redoing the levels I’ve completed, with powerups) they magically fix it. Any suggestions as to why this is happening? Other than the obvious…

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • ixan57
    @ixan57

Hi @serene-johnson know exactly what you mean,get the same response all the time. Last issues can’t open seasons. Last time told to uninstall and then login,progress will be saved. Did but all coins/challenge progress gone. Raised issue with rovio asking if seasons gone as there has been no new seasons in last 6mths.get same reply.all I wanted to know was. Is there any point waiting for new version (because will lose coin/challenge progress)then can install with coins etc still there

Serene Johnson
    @serene-johnson

Its getting ridiculous. Latest response I got was “you shouldn’t gave logged out of facebook”… I logged out because I changed my password. If that’s going to cause the game to break its not my issue…

junco76
    @junco76

I had the same issue. My game logged itself out of facebook  a few times & then lost most of my progress when I logged in. Same thing with my kid’s Bad Piggies game.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Losing seasons progress

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.