List of banner items that don't work properly

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum List of banner items that don't work properly

• So far I had two emblems that didn’t work properly, which resulted in a lost battles. maybe idea to make a list.
    Emblems:
    – Blue shield – Protection from blues: When used by opponents line up with blues, game freezes after activation.

– Emblem of apathy – Rageblock: Works for opponents line up but, not for myself, after activation chuck could still use rage ability next turn, since i’m not using it anymore don’t know if this is the case for all opponents birds.

Or adding that info in your list @KillerKea ?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Hi @renitz, Most of the banners which don’t work are mentioned in the bugs section.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

All of the protection from ___ have had the bug you mentioned since the first day the arena opened. I’m sure Rovio will eventually fix it. Until then just remember to kill the bird that is protecting the banner first or make sure you kill that bird before the end of the round otherwise you will have to take a loss.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

I’ve never had any trouble with X Shield emblems on my opponents. They work as they should – the bird randomly jumps in front of my attacks against the banner. I’m on iOS.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum List of banner items that don't work properly

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.