level up no stat increase and camp gpm bug

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum level up no stat increase and camp gpm bug

• hey everyone. i just created an account to post this, i hope someone could help out. i was aware before that everytime you level up the birds health and damage increase by 10%. going from 45 to 50 that should be 50% increase right? or am i wrong? i was just excited about maxing out my level without trying to notice the stat changes.

before my stone guard was able to deal 600+ on each attack. i forgot the actual numbers. and now it deals 630+. i think its too weak for 5 levels. or maybe i expected too much. part of my confusion is that i don’t know what exactly changed.

does anyone know the computation for the stat changes on each level up and each character and each class? a forumla will do. if you have a table that would be great.

this is not related. but i noticed that my gpm is not filling up when i use the free rolls. but in the arena it works. anyoe else having this problem?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@lionhg The class upgrades are the ones that increase attack and defense by 10%. The bird level increases the attack and defense of your birds only by a few points. For example, if the Paladin deals 900 damage when your birds are at level 45, then the Paladin will deal probably about 905 damage if your birds leveled up to 46.

lionhg
    @lionhg

thanks for that info. :] although i would still like to see a concrete formula for it.

does your camp gpm fill up when you use free rolls?

Golden Piggie
    @goldenpig

no only when somebody rolls on yours, so going to pmc’s place does not fill up your rb

lionhg
    @lionhg

but before the patch i was able to fill up my rb using free rolls.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum level up no stat increase and camp gpm bug

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.