Level 403 in campaign

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Level 403 in campaign

• Yeah. It could be the hardest I have ever come across. Tried so many times now. Not enough birds for what to go through. You want more money Rovio? No. I have given plenty. Probably $70 or $80 all in all.

EDIT: It is. I consider myself VERY skilled in Angry Birds, have played since the first one came out years and years ago, and am in the Amethyst league (though not currently participating since there are issues there with cheaters or very very rich people).

I stil had three rooms left and ran out of birds just now. Probably my 15th try on this level.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Why don’t you use some spells then?

Aeshna
    @aeshna

@brandon-davis – I went back and had a look at that level. Luck plays a big part in it, as in there’s debris flying around bouncing and further causing damage. First screen is probably the trickiest as well.

Boss levels are the worst to complete on this section (as usual!). All levels now complete without the use of cards or gems. Good luck.

Brandon Davis
    @brandon-davis

Low on gems, not paying another dime to them, plus my birds are all Gold status and spells don’t rack up the destructometer nearly as much.

Brandon Davis
    @brandon-davis

@aeshna Thanks. Was wondering who else had a problem with this level. Most annoying yet. And yes, I wait for a while as stuff continues to move after a bird is flung etc.

dmsral
    @dmsral

@brandon-davis: The key on level 403, especially the first two screens, is to get lots of debris and birds bouncing around. Terrence and Blue Birds are recommended, and Momma Bird works well too if you can get the carcass to bounce into the hanging stuff. Also, always wait to make sure everything has stopped bouncing around. I’ve occasionally been ready to fire the next bird when a little piece of debris falls out of the sky and takes out what’s left.

And like @datguygamer suggested, use some spells. The ducky works particularly well to get things going.

Just upped my score from 3 million to 3,147,200 (no spells) researching this for you, so thanks!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@brandon-davis, Then I have one more suggestion though it will take A LOT OF TIME. Upgrade your birds. That way you will get back your birds by filling the destruction meter without using gems to buy spells. You might get some bonus spells during the levels (though they won’t be kept to the next level). This method is the most effective but will take you the most time to achieve.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@brandon-davis — You might not get as many points for the spells, but they can help you clear a level. Any yes, that is a diabolical level. I didn’t use any spells, but ended up watching a video for an extra bird and buying 3 extra birds for 60 gems. Hope you have plenty of friends giving you gems.

Brandon Davis
    @brandon-davis

Well I managed to finally beat it, and every level till now, 414, was easy. Now I’m at 414 (Foreman Boss) and it is really really tough. These two have given me the most problems in my entire AB2 career! All birds are Gold level. I know what I’m doing here.

Again, it seems like this recent update made it kinda transparent that Rovio wants more money from us. Not happening.

End of rant.

South Side Slinger
    @ssslinger

You fellers will really like level 420

Dwhite
    @dwhite40704

I’m 3 stars in every level and I think 403 is the hardest I’ve faced. I couldn’t get through it without buying 60gems.

Kayrock
    @kayrock

They are deeply confused about what constitutes “challenging.” If skill doesn’t help, and only luck plays in, it’s not challenging. It’s just really frustrating. They’ve finally inspired me to delete this app from my iPad. Not that they care, they’re making movies now. User payments are chump change.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Level 403 in campaign

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.