Keeping Watch Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Keeping Watch Event

• The Keeping Watch event has started. The token exchange has Ratchet, his a cessories, and Sentinel Prime’s accessories.

You get 2 bots. The Leaders are the bonus squad. This is a 5-day event

IMG_0449.PNG

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 53 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 1 is gray blocks. Expected token levels are:

1. 100 @ 1000 – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 2000 – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 5000 – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 8000 – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 15000 – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 25000 – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 50000 – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 100000 – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 150000 – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 200000 – Tot: 2500

Joel
    @joel687

I desperately want to go for overpower on my Ratchet, but I am going to have to skip. I don’t have any of the Leaders promoted, and I don’t know if I feel like another long grind after the Scorponok event. I think I will go for Sentinel’s accessories and sparks

Joel
    @joel687

From the pic above, I am expecting to see tough blocks return

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Yes, tough blocks are back.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Time for my gold crown Grey Slam Grimlock to shine. Too bad it is sort of wasted since I’m only getting sparks and accessories.

Happy to finally get a chance at Sentinel’s accessories. Now Grey and Gold Grimlocks are the only characters that have never had even one of their accessories available before.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I had a guess that it would be Terence and his variants but Heatwave is not in the token exchange. I don’t get it.

Asen_77
    @asen

As @joel687 wants to overpower Ratchet, I am on the same page, but aftre Scorponok event I need to recharge battery, so I will go for for accessories and sparks only. In that five days event this will be easy, without any need of better lead position. At this moment first of my board is already 112k ???. I am not going to spend any gems this time …

Doctor Piggy
    @doctorpiggy

I for one am slightly shocked just how many grey slam grimlocks there are with a gold crown. My leader board has 6 all of which are running away with the competition. I’m glad I just want sentinels accessories and sparks and 5 days should be very easy for all no recharges needed

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I’m glad I already have Ratchet’s accessories and I only have to get Sentinel’s Too bad you can’t wear the shield and sword since I’d pick fire rate over damage resistance. You can never really tell on most bots if it helps or not.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@doctorpiggy

I’m not really surprised. GSG may not be one of the top TFs in terms of sheer firepower, but he is definitely one of the most versatile.

I’m running this one with a +105% GSG and a +85% UM, just to give it a try (usually I’d have a +105% EGL as my alternate.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Managed to lose another run to an ad crash. Why can’t Rovio fix such fundamental things? You’d think that a bug that affects their revenue stream would be at the top of the list.

@lewie4

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Problem is that the tough blocks are a pain to deal with GSG.

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

Is something wrong with this event it worked last night but this morning the event will not load and says try later or check your internet conection. I did I’m connected to the Internet, Facebook works Instagram works Google search work but event angry birds transformer works except the event? What gives.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

I don’t have many choices – my top 3 promoted are GSG, EGL, and UM.

But that’s fine – when I have a choice, I usually run GSG as my secondary, so I can take advantage of EGL (or UM’s) firepower.

When BP or Unicron show up, I switch to GSG so that I can do the run at a slower pace, and I’ll swap to EGL when necessary.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

What? No gold crown Soundwaves ? LOL

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Soundwave is fantastic as long as he has support either from a second TF or from an Energonicon – or preferably both – to make up for his deficiencies.

But since you never know when Rovio’s going to make the competition with only one TF and no Energonicon, I opted for versatility and balance.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig That’s actually a good strategy.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

After my first run I was 2k behind first. After my second run they had jumped up by 70k. Darn you Unicron! Good thing I only have to bother averaging 840 tokens per day.

Asen_77
    @asen

@sntrooper this is not Unicron problem. This is just going true different leaderboards at the beginning of the runs for the day.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Anyone else getting only an average of ~500 points per run?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@asen Your right, not Unicron. I wasn’t thinking when I posted that and hadn’t done the math to see that even with a massive bonus that score wasn’t possible. Bah!

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@datguygamer I’m averaging about 900 before bonus. Tough blocks are also worth 5 points.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@millforce2k Huh, my runs are pretty barren.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I’ve getting a good bit of block towers with several tough blocks in each. I’d like to use UM as my main bot, but he just throws them around and Glassor can’t destroy them when they’re flying around. So, I’m using Deadend even though I may leave a few blocks behind. Been seeing a lot of falling monoliths. Had a Unicron run, but he was left with two segment due to all of the monoliths.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m currently sitting one run short of hitting 150,000 points (for the first time ever), with one natural run left for the day.

I’ve already suffered one ad-induced crash today. If my final run crashes, I will be extremely unhappy.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Keeping Watch Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.