Join the Birdsnest Arena leagues!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Join the Birdsnest Arena leagues!

Viewing 11 replies - 401 through 411 (of 411 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Dallasreds — I’ve seen the Lone Red and some other really easy teams recently. I’m in gold.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@larry

I fought against ABN-Larry today w/ Sinister Set Resilience emblem.
    Red w/ Dragon set. Princess w/sweet set. Blues rogue W/plushies.
    Just wondering? Was this you or one of your alter ego players.
    It was not either one of your avatars that I have seen you use.

Anonymous

@dallasreds Larry probably won’t answer you. He hasn’t been active for 1 month and 4 week according to his profile.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@partshade
    I just figured out where you see that on the friends list. I had never even noticed it before. Thanks
    PS # 1 on my board has 2.347 million. I reported it to Rovio this morning and they responded within a few hours that they are working on it. I posted a screenshot.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@dallasreds — Larry’s arena nest shows him in 9th place in gold league. He hasn’t played the arena for quite a while now. He certainly didn’t finish season 2. He probably isn’t playing epic at all.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@tigerussell @dallasreds Larry certainly is not currently active but I don’t think you have to be for your team to show up as an opponent. @mingkee27 mentioned he was not playing season 3 but I have met his team several times this season.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@bubbley @dallasreds mentioned he didn’t recognize the avatar and ABN-larry was never Larry to begin with. It’s some poser playing around. I think your team must drop out of the Que eventually so I would be surprised to see Larry at this point. I’m not playing either so I expect my teams would not be used for others to play against.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@tigerussell I used to meet Larry with the appropriate avatar for some time after he stopped playing, we are friends so I see him on my boards. I remember you previously posted about this idiot. I think it must take a few weeks for players to be removed. I will note when I stop meeting @mingkee27. I don’t think I have ever played you.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@bubbley — I changed my name a lot, usually to something that caught my fancy at the moment. My last one was just special characters from the phones keyboard. Kind of looked like WYSE. I only visit the arena to roll on friends GAPM, at least someone may get something from it.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@bubbley
    I saw you twice yesterday with your new name and once this morning. I won yesterday and passed the next two times. I think you were using the vampric banner. I think the numbers of active players are dwindling. I also played a member of my board which I don’t if I have ever done before. I also played lone Red yesterday so I don’t when or if players fall off the list or not.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dallasreds I have never met you. I don’t see anyone from ABN. I do encounter one or two of my friends. I have played people in my own league on many occasions but not recently. Oddly enough I met the lone knight a few days ago using the name TOMATTO. I then found he was in my league for the recent event. I guess he is a real player with a diamond frame no less so the knight must be his piece of fun.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Join the Birdsnest Arena leagues!

Viewing 11 replies - 401 through 411 (of 411 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.