I'm done with challenges

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum I'm done with challenges

• After the past 3 challenges I have had enough. Takes too much time and energy but with the challenges being so short you still can’t get everything. The Originals, Halloween and Happy Anniversary could have all been two weeks. It is just a move by Rovio to make people buy gems. By having more prizes available then tokens attainable it forces you to buy gems to get all the prizes. Since I don’t spend money on the game I have had enough. May continue to do spark run so when characters I don’t have are available at an attainable token price I may then play but that will be it. I have a job trying to keep up with the game feels like a second job.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

True and with these two new currencies; plasma and batpigs, expect to see more bundles from them in the future.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I also stopped doing daily quests. I was completing only the ones that gives me tokens.

With the introduction of Plasma, I’m also completing the tasks related to it. The only quest that usually stays incomplete at the end of the day is the one you must thank your buddy 5 times.

I hate this one, because you are forced to complete the run AND don’t forget to call your buddy to help. I had to run again many times, because I rushed through the stage and forget to call my partner to help.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Scoring also seems to be down in the last three challenges, such that it seems impossible to get any new bots or overpowers unless you happen to have fully sparked the right bot or are willing to spend the time and gems to recharge over and over and over.  I am probably done trying for anything other than sparks and accessories

Laogalaxy
    @laogalaxy

I can’t stand to play the regular nodes in this game, only to complete that “Thank 5 Buddies” daily. But, I have to admit. I am hooked on the live event challenges. I tried to play all the 24 levels. Even then, I recharge usually at least 3 times.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Why don’t you guys complete daily quests? It literally takes me 5 nodes and then they’re all over.

Laogalaxy
    @laogalaxy

The game does get repetitive. The levels have the same few layouts. But, I do the daily quest to get the sparks.

Epekkamaster
    @epekkamaster

@laogalaxy

GO PAST HOG NOSE MOUNTIAN WITH THE MAP, DEVS!

Xenohart
    @pcguru

I think, for a long time, some of us were arguing that the contest included bots. It seemed to be heavily rebutted on this forum that wasn’t true … even though the math didn’t work. So, I saw the fight, die. It has taken until level 650 to compete at a more balanced scale with the group I get “bundled” into, still going from number 1 to number 18 if I don’t play every 30 minutes, and if I they put out a TF for 7500 … “maybe” … if that one player who doesn’t somehow seem to score 185,000 every round doesn’t play. For 10,000 – not even if I’m number 1 in every round, max out treasure chest bonuses, etc. As a time waster / fun game that’s not as commercialized out as the other ABs have gotten, TF is still fun – but they’re pushing it too far, now. How come they dish out other new games constantly, keep them updated, and yet, in 3 years the back half of ABT island is in a cloud, they’re still trying to figure out sparks, bats, blah blah blah …? Nah – I’m trying to hang in there because this is the only AB time waster I play – but I gots other things to do – and a LOT more fun games! Maybe Rovio and EA can get together and really slam the player / fan-base into the garbage with some more greed! *sigh* sorry – rambled. The point is: challenges just aren’t fun anymore. I get that they want to make money – and they’ve been doing so just fine with all those players who have money to waste (I suppose) – for the rest of us (that they bank off of via the info they get access to) – the “fun” is quickly dying. (Side note … it is slightly funny that “Rovio” appears mispelled on the “Rovio” forum … you’d think they would have added that word! :P)

starscream
    @starscream

They seriously need to let us bank tokens from event to event. The current method is mind numbing. Whenever a new character is 10,000 tokens I just play for the sparks and then quit content to wait until it’s reduced a few months later, but even when they cut characters to 7,500 tokens I typically still have to use a load of gems to unlock them.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@epekkamaster

Barbarian hut, goblin hut, royal giant, ice spirit, skeletons, baby dragon, fireball, zap

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum I'm done with challenges

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.