I quit

• I quit playing Epic because I keep losing arena battles. Why does this happen?

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Birds Lover
    @angryyashi

I’d rather play Supercell and King.com games instead.

Pastakirby7
    @pastakirby7

The arena is only a side part. Do you like the main part?

Angry Birds Lover
    @angryyashi

Yes, but why do I keep losing arena battles?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@angryyashi — If you want help, you will have to provide information. So far you have provided none.
    Do you lose every single battle, or do you just need to be more specific in choosing which to fight?
    What level are you?
    What classes and what rank are your birds?
    What set items do you have?
    What banner items are you using?
    What is a typical line-up for you and your opponent?

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@angryyashi Also, how does your enemy compare to you (higher level, higher mastery rank, better items, etc.)? If you don’t like the arena, you’re not forced to play.

Angry Birds Lover
    @angryyashi

Ok, here is what I have:

Level: 37
    Classes:
    Red: Paladin Rank 7 with Titan’s Wrath
    Chuck: Rainbird Rank 6 with Chronos
    Matilda: Druid Rank 6 with Yin and Honey Jar
    Bomb: Berserker Rank 6 with Golden Pistol and Candy Chain
    The Blues: Rouges Rank 6 with no set items
    Banner: Blue and Gold with Venegance

I use the same birds as my opponent but with the classes that I stated above.

The one that I lost before I quit had less power than me.

Anonymous

Did you happen to lose the coin toss?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

You know, it’s OK to quit Arena, and play the rest.

Golden Piggie
    @goldenpig

I have a strategy that works 90% of the time, (unless your opponent is much better) is unless you have a “defeat birds” challenge or your opponent is much worse than you, you should always attack the banner. It works because the opponent can only KO one bird at a time.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

Arena is totally optional.
    You won’t gain mastery and experience in the Arena. The only gain is selling banner gear for snoutings and essences.

Angry Birds Lover
    @angryyashi

@partshade- The enemy went first on the last battle. Also, his birds were equipped with plenty of set items.

@goldenpig- What is your strategy? I do not have the following classes yet:

Red: Stoneguard and Avenger
    Chuck: Thunderbird
    Matilda: Bard and Priestess
    Bomb: Sea Dog
    The Blues: Skullers and Marksmen

Anonymous

@angryyashi Well there’s the answer. With the opponent going first with super powerful items your opponent had a huge advantage against you. My suggestion is to level up a bit and then start trying arena again (If you want) since your more powerdul. Be picky on what teams you want to fight too.

angryde
    @angryde

@angryyashi as @partshade has stated – arena is not for newbs. Complete the main game, hack through the chronicle caves, grind some mastery, and then give it another go! (I realize it is frustrating)

PJng
    @pjng

I never play Arena, i feel that is wasting my time, just playing main game and some event, but it still reward me thing that i don know when seasons 1 & 2 ends.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@angryyashi — You might look at the threads on arena objectives. Someone has been playing with a pretty inexperienced team.
    You didn’t say what your arena ranking is or what rank your opponents team is. You also didn’t say what the health of either banner is.
    What properties does your banner have? There are many varieties of blue and gold banner items, not just the shape but wether it increases health, healing attack, etc.
    There is no reason to use the same birds as the opponent — I don’t think it is the best strategy.
    One of the best teams for simple objectives is the “venomous” team:
    * Rainbird: Phoenix set is best, because he revives once, but sounds like you don’t have it.
    * Druid: I like Yin/Yang best
    * Rogues: Save Me is best, but you don’t have it
    Do you have the Golden Chili? It should be at the top of your priority list. I think it is sometimes on sale.
    Strategy:
    * Reject opponents that are too overpowering: Start an unranked battle with McCool and exit immediately. When you go back to ranked battles, you will have a new opponent. I sometimes reject 10 in a row.
    * If you win the toss and have the chili
    Use chili on Chuck to get 3 attacks
    Use Druid and Rogues to make sure both thorny vine and sticky goo are on banner. Then set on whichever opponents are missing one.
    Chuck sometimes survives opponents’ first attack so you can still use the chili on him.
    * If you don’t have chili and don’t win toss, set vine and sticky goo on banner.
    * Ideally, you want to kill all three birds in succession, while venom is working on banner.
    * Use chili when you get it on Matilda to heal banner.
    * Try to keep both thorny vine and sticky goo set on opponents’ banner.

Golden Piggie
    @goldenpig

@angrybirdslover i actually dont need any “lc”classes. my strat is to use captain/pirate/corsair, samurai/paladin, and rouges/tricksters. if rouges, buff captain on red, if tricksters, on blues. best set item for red is dragonbreath. If arena oblective is matilda, then use princess/druid/cleric. if chuck then use rouges on banner and wizard/mage on banner. Id use dragonbreath on red, save me on chuck, nightmare with bard/perfect balance, scizzors on bomb, and artillery on blues

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Off Topic, but kinda related:

I started to play Clash of Clans last week…

….stupid, really addicting game….

Angry Birds Lover
    @angryyashi

@mvnla2- I do have the Golden Rage Chili.

Trappernorth
    @trappernorth

Have you considered that you ought to pay attention to the rules, the detail, and some of the other things that make this a “game”? Sharpen up up Dude, or maybe you have just reached your intellectual limit.

Gman007
    @john-gorrell

I quit because I will play the daily challenges with power of 2000+ against a power of 1500, get to within 2 strikes of the banner to win with my banner being at 75% full and all of a sudden my opponent pulls these bonus attacks out of his a$$ when none of his birds or banner even have that capability and end up winning. Total BS!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@john-gorrell
    First time I hear of this, to be honest; do you have video proof or anything? What set items did the opponent have?

angryde
    @angryde

@john-gorrell He’s just raging… and fair enough ;-)

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.