Huge problem/ all rainbow riot items gone rovio update **

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Huge problem/ all rainbow riot items gone rovio update **

• So I logged back into my game and it was like all my rainbow riot play was gone. Everything and I had purchased more LC’S through I tunes. ($99) this has never happened I lost all the set items and the lc’s purchased. I’m at a loss

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

@ckd1 Damn, that really sux, mate. There’s not a player here that doesn’t empathize with your predicament. Please tell me you have an active/linked Rovio account..? As long as you have proof of purchase, which is sounds like you do… Rovio will likely refund your losses. I know it’s annoying, and a huge bummer/anti-climax, but try not to let it gut you, yeah?

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@ckd1 They will at least give you back your LCs. There will be a record of that transaction, and they can look at your game and see you never got them or spent them. They probably will not be able to restore the items you got during the RR, so prepare yourself for that. The only good thing is that if you spun them once, you can spin them again.

Ckd
    @ckd1

For me as a responsible adult I can deal with it. The problem is my 5 year old nephew who loves epic asking me where his mythical wall of thorns is? I have no answer and we planned this rr for weeks. I hope rovio makes this right

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ckd1 if that purchase you made was recent and those very LCs were lost, take that transaction number and mail it to Rovio. Also, when you’re giving a subject/header for the mail, be sure to put it as “Purchase Issues/ Urgent Transaction Error” That way, they will answer your mail faster than they usually do nowadays. They won’t give you the items but they will refund you the coins.

Ckd
    @ckd1

Thanks for all the advice I have a ticket in, also sent them the Apple ID transaction it was just yesterday. Just a real bummer to lose so many good items and have to wait another month for 5x rainbow riot. That valiant set and mythic thorn wall will be missed.

Ckd
    @ckd1

OK so lucky for me maybe, rovio ask for what items I received on each spin, well i did all of the 15 lc spins at the nest and 25 lc spins at the arena and i kept track for each of these, I dont even know why I did keep track but hopefully it will help me out. I also sent rovio my apple id receipt showing purchase during my rainbow riot times. I feel such frustration, especially since I forked out the $99.99 for 3350 LC with nothing to show. Boy I now see how others feel when their data is lost, honestly feel violated. Oh another good thing is I never log out of my rovio account so hopefully my data is somewhere, they actually suggested logging out and than back in to see if it would come back right away but it didn’t. Now we play the waiting game, not sure where the customer service dept is my reps name is Patel

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ckd1 If they don’t reply back, send them a reminder through that ticket after a few days thus updating it. Otherwise it will be dumped down among many others.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@ckd1 What that means, maybe, is that you are not alone and there were a lot (maybe) of other people who “lost” items they spun during the RR (you’re just the only one here who got burned). So Rovio is asking you what you got, and how much you spent, because they are doing forensics to figure out what went wrong with this particular event. (There have been a lot of updates lately and Chimera/Rovio have a history or breaking parts of the game that were working.) Maybe there is a pattern, like everyone who spent a certain number of LCs got their game reset because they implemented something to track people who were hacking their LC values. Or something. I dunno. It’s just a guess.

If you were the only one this happened to, they would just go “Yeah. We see you bought 3350 LCs and then they disappeared. Here are your 3350 LCs back. Have a nice day.” But they want more information, which kind of implies to me they know there is a general problem they need to sort out.

Ckd
    @ckd1

Very interesting….I checked on my ticket with rovio it’s open still. I provided excellent documentation so I this gets resolved.

Ckd
    @ckd1

Still nothing from ROVIO, you spend money on their product, but when their product is not correct they take their time. Very annoying,I figured I would have gotten some LC’S by now

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Huge problem/ all rainbow riot items gone rovio update **

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.