How often are updates released?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum How often are updates released?

• It’s been about a month and a half since the last update and I’m curious when the next update will be. Does it keep a regular schdeule?

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
  • SumoBro
    @sumobro

@triph0p  Usually the updates are released two months apart.  The new map and card levels are released every two weeks, but they are downloaded upon starting the game.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

The next update should be the Halloween update. (3rd October)

Shiggy
    @shiggy

Usually they release an update on a thursday. Last updates were 08-01, 06-07 and 04-09. I bet they release it on 10-05, a thursday, and it should be a fall update. We had halloween yet last year

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Thanks for all the info everyone!

vinniejf
    @vincent-van-tonder

Update regarding FEATS

We all know some feats is an incremental loop. But what about the ones that we completed? Not to mention that the further you get the longer it takes, eg. who would want to log in 360 days in a row for maybe 1 legendary chest?

Back to the point, Rovio should really add more feats in future updates. And the question is: will they??

Turkey Birdson
    @darrick-zuelke

There will have to be a new update soon being that IOS 11 just launched. Hoping for hat that are in the x5 and up range.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Has anyone heard if the update will come this week? The google play store usually releases it thursdays for me.

desperados
    @serkann

noting new is coming i guess just usual 50000k feather upgrade card like it comes once every 2 weeks or some other weak hat set…after clans invention they don’t need to add new things as cash flow is good for them don’t mess the system lol

MaxStar
    @maxstar

Clan Wars are coming. It was announced on Facebook. Hopefully it will come with the  new update

PhoenixThunder
    @phoenixt

On the Google Play site, there is a Halloween themed image. Hopefully will come out on Thurs.

desperados
    @serkann

lol beside trash rewards,bugs and other things in the game they managed to do a significant thing by creating international clan system with live chat in each individual clan you join…meeting new people all around the world gives the opportunity to the people to make cultural exchange with other people and to learn some new words from other languages is good other than that i don’t care about the game so much and when or what update would come.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

No update today, for me at least. Where’d we get the 10/5 date any way? Lol

Turkey Birdson
    @darrick-zuelke

Seem like we will be waiting another 2 weeks now.

Shiggy
    @shiggy

always when Rovio announces news in the gameplay on its fb site there IS an update the thursday after. It should’ve been today. but is…not!

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

I have a bunch of new levels – Hambodia 1301 to 1320. Is this not the update or have I got confused?

Turkey Birdson
    @darrick-zuelke

Today was just the bi-weekly card and levels update. We have been anticipating a full scale update with new hats, feats, clans wars, etc…

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

Ah, thank you @darrick-zuelke

Looking forward to the bigger update!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum How often are updates released?

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.