How Does the Treasure Chest in the Caves Work?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum How Does the Treasure Chest in the Caves Work?

• Hello, I saw the treasure in the caves and it appears to give me some loot. I was wondering, what time does it appear? Does it reset at a universal time or a local time? Is there a “delay” between how many times it can appear?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

it appears roughly 24 hours after the last time it was opened. Or at least it used to…I have only seen it once since the latest update.

AngryAngers
    @dungphant

I’ve seen two of them. But I can’t see the Golden Pig today. I can’t even hear his sound or even see a hint about the hunt. This is the second time it happens to my iPad. Also, my Epic starts to crash a lot since the latest version. I’m using a jailbroken iPad 2 which is in iOS 7 or something.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

The chest appears 24 hours after you open one. However the game is buggy. To make the chest appear after 24 hours sometimes to have to exit and re-enter the caves 1 or 2 more times before it appears. A similar problem happens on the free videos on the pig machines. Usually the free video appears at the same time on both machines so exit and re-enter if you see the free video on one, but not the other.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum How Does the Treasure Chest in the Caves Work?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.