How did I lose 360 bird coins?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum How did I lose 360 bird coins?

• I keep very careful track of my bird coins, characters and melts. I have played only two levels of the new Rebels chapter on the bird side. I got the “Use the Force: Rebels” achievement, which came with 5 new characters (2 of one 3 of another).

But, I lost 360 coins! I checked carefully to see if I had mis-clicked and purchased a character. No. Those coins are no where to be found.

Has anyone else seen similar behavior? Or MIS-behavior?

While I’m at it: I’ve noticed that when I click to watch an ad to accelerate a carbonite melt, I often do not get any characters. What’s with that? I check, carefully, my character totals, and nothing was added behind my back.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • justpast40
    @justpast40

@daboid, it seems like you track like I do. I’ve not had trouble with this release, but when 1st syncing my iPad to Android progress I initially lost over 2500 coins & 100+ various characters, from 1 of some character to I think 13 Mace.

I suggest emailing Rovio, but not thru the site’s “Contact us” link. I never revived a reply when using that link, so 72 hrs later, I emailed directly from my primary address to theirs & received a Trouble Ticket# for reference. It took more than a week before I heard from them & 3-4 days to resolve (no explanation just some we’re sorry coins), of course by then I’d had other help in recovering the initial coins I’d lost.

DaBoid
    @daboid

@justpast40

Thanks.

I have over 5000 coins, so I’ll just give this one a pass. I am very patient with SW2. I quietly collect my characters and play a level or so at a time. I don’t want to spend coins nor characters before getting the last episode and discovering what is in store.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@daboid — My experience with Rovio support is different. They always respond, usually with a real-person response within 3 business days. I had a lot of problems with AB Epic, and they ended up giving me 400 GC (200 at a time).
    They would probably be interested in knowing about your experience.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum How did I lose 360 bird coins?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.