How angry birds transformers took flight – Behind the scenes

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum How angry birds transformers took flight – Behind the scenes

• So, Rovio just recently posted a link on their twitter page:

http://www.gamezebo.com/2015/03/03/how-angry-birds-transformers-took-flight/

This article contains info on what Angry Birds Transformers could have ended up being, as well as what’s more to come. The line that really caught my attention was this one:
    “There are easily dozens, possibly hundreds of Robots in Disguise who haven’t made their way into the game yet, and while some Angry Birds characters are already doing double duty in mash-ups, there are others, like The Blues, still waiting for the right match.”

Yep, so no endgame anytime soon! Definitely worth a read.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Nothing
    @autobird

Wow thanks for the REALLY important news! I loved it when I saw The Blues will really be in the game! That means Bomb and Stella have GOT to be in some future update…

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@korath88 excellent link to ‘In the beginning…’ Thank you for posting it!! I too am looking forward to the next updates and what this game has in store. Each new game I think it is the best until the next game comes along. This game is by far the best one to date for me and I don’t think I will tire of it as easily as I did the others.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum How angry birds transformers took flight – Behind the scenes

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.