Happy Valentines! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Valentines! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 214 total)
  • Replies
  • Deszaras
    @deszaras

This a basically a waste of an event unless you can get the tokens but the events with blocks hold you completely at the whim of the node. The fact that no accessories are available is ridiculous.

Dracula
    @dracula

I got a soft update today on IOS to 1.24.10.1 and when that happened I lost the Happy Valentines game and my progress. Fortunately, I still had Chromia (which I purchased using my gems). When the game reappeared this evening, Chromia and her accessories are available. I don’t know why some of you are not seeing Chromia, but I hope this is not a sign of more trouble to come.

Joel
    @joel687

@dracula – If you are seeing Chromia, then maybe she might show up later.

Maybe I need to play this more aggresively, just in case she shows up?!?!

ED209
    @ed209

I have the event but don’t see chroma in the token exchange??

Phillips
    @phillips

@joel687 that’s the debate I had with myself during the Adrift event. After seeing Dead End show up at the end of the previous event do I play aggressively in case he showed up at the end of it. It probably comes down to how many gems you have to spare and can spend to obtain a higher place then what you need on the leaderboard as at the end if Chromia doesn’t appear you can only exchange your excess tokens for coins.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

He’s baaack. Only got 5668 since my bonus is 100%.

Screenshot_2017-02-09-23-54-03.png

Asen_77
    @asen

@phillips Yes I have Smokescreen from previous event and also one of his accessories. Unfortunately don’t see other accessories in this token exchange event. Also still don’t see Chromia. Also this event is short, so probably wont appear.

I see twise boss pig ( brown one ), but not unicorn till now. But once someone see him, I hope to see him soon too :).

Aledromo
    @aledromo

Still mad about missing Dead End. Ok, I’ll stop bringing it up.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This is insane. I only started playing today’s competition 45 minutes ago, and #1 in my group already has over 35,000 points!

Asen_77
    @asen

In every list bots are first with more then 30k points. Once we get close to them, they will continue to grow and will keep at least 15k points leader. First place will be verry hard to reach, but it actually not worthed. There is only Sparks, for those who already have Smokescreen. We can’t even get accsesories for him …

We should name this – Rovio Style. You expect something minimal from them, but they are BIG and do things less then minimal …

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

I still can’t play it. It’s still showing the Chinese New Year event. Help!

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Got this score without Unicron or boss pig

Screenshot_20170210-202635.png

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Well to be honest, I had a hunch when I found out that they were offering Chromia so soon. When a new character is introduced in the game, unlocking it doesn’t happen soon. So I expected them to not offer Chromia this soon.

But what is funny is that the top prize is a glowing blue ball. I always wanted a glowing blue ball for my Transformers. What a nice prize! Thanks Rovio! Now I can play virtual beachball with my bots!

acwb16
    @acwb16

I can see the new event, but it’s still crashing after the Autobird symbol on the loading screen. I’ve got an Android device.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I think Chromia will pop up like dead end did a couple weeks ago.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Chromia will be available in some other event like how Ratchet was offered as “Try” once. @joel687 You don’t need to be aggressive. @gabe-nestor Just focus on getting tokens and stockpiling them until the last day. If Chromia does show up, then both of you can get her.

@datguygamer Chromia was available in the Token Exchange prior to this event disappearing yesterday. She was being offered at a cost of 5000 tokens to be unlocked. And some players are still seeing her in the Token Exchange, so I am guessing that there is some kind glitch that is affecting her availabilty within the game. Besides, why is it that there are players (whether they’re real or fake) in the top spot of the leaderboards with ridiculously high scores if Chromia isn’t suppose to available to unlock? I am going to be aggressive about earning tokens because I don’t trust Rovio/Exient to not do something stupid regarding this event.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jimmy-necessary I know that Chromia was available when the event leaked earlier, but as far as I know, she is not available right now and only is playable via trial. They have done it like this in the past so I am guessing that’s what they are gonna go for this time as well. I am guessing there are players with such highs cores because they want the other characters or their accessories along with sparks.

Also, by “aggressive” I mean don’t go overboard and waste hundreds of gems in recharging nodes as that will only come to bite you back. Be aggressive but only to a certain extent.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Hey come on Guys and Gals they will do the same thing as they did before, run the event and we collect tokens and spent them on Sparks and the addons we don’t have and then just before 14th Feb up Chromia will pop and we will not have enough of anything to get her so will have to spend hard cash to get her. That is my thinking any way.

Also nice to see they have totally ignored all of us who failed to play the last event due to their messing up the update, not even a sorry. Pathetic if you ask me.

Googs
    @ncaddy

@paul13 yeah I feel the same. Not sure if there has been any responses on Facebook but to have no communication with their customers after a stuff up is as you say pathetic….. if they can’t see that their customers have no idea as to what is happening and what they are and should be playing for is very dissapointing.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 I guess those 400 gems were the sorry. That’s all we get.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@datguygamer

Those 400 Gems were for the 1.24.9 update as the Event came via 1.24.10 update which was unplayable by most of us and not even a sorry for that

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

From the game’s dev team regarding Chromia.
    Screenshot_20170210-135512.png

Joel
    @joel687

@phillips @datguygamer – You are probably right. It will require a lot of gems in order to get enough tokens to get a bot in a four day event. I guess I’ll wait for the second offering (or the first offering if she never shows up this time)

I will play to get to the 100 token level, and then relax. I think I would get way too angry if I spent a lot of gems to get tokens and she never showed up

I can’t get over the fact that this is (if they gave the right date) a 4 day event offering 4 bots

Joel
    @joel687

@mighty-red-1 – Thanks for settling this. No Chromia this time

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Valentines! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 214 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.