Happy New Year event now live

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy New Year event now live

• New event just has one accessory for Wheeljack plus sparks and coins. Bonus squad is The Wreckers
    Event ends 2017-01-02 0:00 UTC

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 83 total)
  • Replies
  • Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Already over 12000 points and 800 tokens with no gems spent

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Token awards have increased dramatically. Didn’t really look at first but now after 2 nodes I have 300 tokens, 5761 TNT with next level 6300 TNT giving 200 token!

Joel
    @joel687

We have 48 hours total for this event. Good thing there is only one accessory. I dont want it. You can either use the faster reload panels or the rocket launcher for explosive rounds. I think the rockets launcher is a better weapon. Looks like I’m competing for sparks

Joel
    @joel687

The Dead End bundle is back for $19.99 US dollars

coolbug
    @coolbug

In this event we will all probably be millionaires for tokens.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Now at 11,960 points 810 tokens but next level is 14,000 but token prize to be only 70.
    Token levels appear to be 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 ….. Hopefully Rovie/Exient wont have enough time to fix the glitch.
    Dead end bundle in Australia is $30.99 … once again we are being fleeced!!!

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Definitely getting 1500 sparks

Joel
    @joel687

Has anyone tried out wheeljack against Unicron or Boss Pig? I dont want to waste sparks on him if he cant take the big guys down

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Looking at the ladder the top prize for 1st place is 100 Token, 2nd & 3rd 50 Token, 4th, 5th & 6th 30 Token 7th to 10th 20 Token and 11th to 20th 10 Token.
    10% of previous competitions.
    Currently leader on my board is 29,452 points using E Grimlock with bronze star and one bar and I using same TF with crown and am 12th with 11,960 points after 4 nodes.
    Not knowing their 2nd promoted TF I will make the assumption the player has recharged once or twice for 10 or 30 gems. Will it be worthwhile recharging?

coolbug
    @coolbug

It looks like the max amount of tokens you can get is 1150 tokens.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

LOL we need more of this event style, small event span with big token rewards and cool prizes

Joel
    @joel687

If 1st place only gives 100 tokens, then I dont care at all about getting 1st. I’ll play until I can’t earn any more tokens.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

To obtain the 3 spark prizes you need 2370 tokens. Max daily amount without leader board prize is 1150. Over the 2 days you will get 2300 tokens if you achieve the maximum level each day. So to get all 3 for free 9not counting daily quests) you will need to (1) win on one day; (2) come 2nd or 3rd twice; (3) come 2nd or 3rd once and 4th to 6th the other day. Even if you come in final 10 each day you will only be 50 tokens short which you could use 25 gems or make up on daily quests.

Phillips
    @phillips

By increasing the prize for each token level and decreasing the prize for placement on the leaderboard it will save on gems battling for top spot and won’t be too much of a concern if “a bot” knocks you off top place.

Anonymous

Ok, this is weird. My daily challenge rewards just reverted to normal system with +10 increment. Right now, my next reward is 60 tokens, yet the leaderboard still has a 100 token prize for 1st. The heck??

KingKosar
    @kingkosar

I’m really liking the change in he leaderboard payout, at least for this competition. (Given the fact that’s it’s only a two day event over New Year’s.) I can focus on getting the tokens from the prize levels and then ignore the leaderboard. That means I can actually pay attention to my family this weekend! ?

Joel
    @joel687

Took 7 runs to reach max tokens (1150). Now to wait for the next round.

I sure hope that I get the 100 tnt boxes for the daily mission tomorrow. Those thigs are everywhere

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

So if you get the max challenge tokens and come in first place both days you’ll get a total of 2500 tokens (plus any you get through the daily quests). But to get the accessory and all three sparks it will cost 4370 tokens. Bah!

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Has anyone seen Unicron and boss pig yet?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So the challenge tokens have increased but leaderboard token rewards are miniscule in amount. Also would have liked at least one character. I am still missing 8 of them.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Can someone explain the “promotion is multiplied” gimmick? It says X3 but I don’t see my promotion multiplied.

EDIT: No it works fine now and also the challenge tokens are suddenly reduced for me.

ED209
    @ed209

Leader in my board already has 42,000 points. Just after sparks which doesn’t seem like I’m going to get all three as not going to use gems this event

Anonymous

@sam-spargo I just had Unicron. No sign of BP yet.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Only after sparks as I already had purchased the Panel accessory.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well with such high scoring I’ve got nothing to worry about the score P1 has on my board.
    I did a run last night and got 15,000 in the 4 event run. I get up this morning and looked at the board and decided there and then this event was all over.
    P1 has 159,157 Tokens

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy New Year event now live

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.