Happy Birthday, Angry Birds Transformers

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Birthday, Angry Birds Transformers

• [OK, so I’m a few days late – if Rovio can JARSU, then so can I :D ]

ABT was first released on September 25, 2014  to iOS users in Finland, New Zealand, Canada, Australia.

Then wide release on iOS on October 15, and Android on October 30, 2014.

I can’t believe it’s been three years.  How much of our lives have been consumed?

Who else has been around since the start?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

@optimuspig

I have been around since the beginning on various device but did not play in 2016 because of the old downloading assets problem.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

hm and to think that 26 September is my Birthday…

My Self i started playing from around half November 2014.
    It’s been a long trip :D

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I started since the Canada soft launch.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

@datguygamer

I played Go from the beginning at the soft launch and Epic from the soft launch, Transformers from the beginning and AB2 from the beginning.

Anonymous

I’ve been here since the global launch. Quit for a while after the addition of Bluestreak and Prowl because things started getting boring, then came back for a refreshment after Starscream, Skywarp and Sunstorm were added.

The game has definitely received a lot of changes since it came out. Many good ones, far more bad ones. :P

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I have been playing since the first day of the soft launch.

Three years … so much wasted time! Which I probably would had wasted anyway by playing another mobile game 🤔

Happy birthday ABT!

Asen_77
    @asen

I am playing since start, so oct. 2014. I don’t remember if there is time that I stop playing. Game changes many time and still there is things that keep me playing. Hope in the future, there will be new updates, that are going to keep us playing. This is the only one AB Games that still keep me involved every day :)

Happy Birthday ABT.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@quickgaming Never liked Go and never played 2 (as that’s crap). But played Epic since soft launch.

Traveler
    @traveler

I started in early November of 2014. A lot of time for one game.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I also started in November 2014.  Thought it was earlier, but checked my Angry Birds Nest sign-up date (2014/11/30).  It would have been within a week or two of when I started playing.

I shudder to think how much time I’ve wasted on this, and what I could have accomplished otherwise.

2 hours/day is probably a reasonable estimate.  That works out to 91 days equivalent over three years .  I would have been better off spending that in the gym, or dating :p

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Birthday, Angry Birds Transformers

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.