Golden pig not working

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Golden pig not working

• My golden pig machine is stuck at 12:59:59. I was supposed to watch a video for a free roll about 7 hours ago. I watched the video, but the opportunity for a free roll did not appear. Instead, I have the timer at 12:59:59. It is not moving. All the other timers in the game are working properly. The golden pig machine in the arena is working as is the countdown to the next event and the DOJO. I have tried closing the game, turning the machine off, and disconnecting from the internet. I even paid 3 LC for a roll which did happen, but the pig is still at 12:59: 59:. Does anyone have an idea what else I can try? Thanks.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Try fighting a regular level. You could also try fighting once in the arena. If that doesn’t work, log out of your Rovio account, close the app, reopen the app and log back in.

burbman
    @burbman

The timer on both golden pig machines is buggy. I have run into this issue several times and eventually it resolves itself. Nothing I have done has seemed to make a difference either way.

waikiki
    @waikiki

Mine not working too. No timer !

First with 2 golden pigs.
    Have remove / reinstall game

Now have just Golden pig @ arena without timer (blank).

I you have an idea….

lazycat
    @lazycat

This issue has been there for a long time since I played this game. It happened randomly and solved by itself. Then it happened again and again. I literally couldn’t run the GPM as long as a month.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Its a JARSU

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Golden pig not working

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.