Game won't open.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Game won't open.

• Does anyone else have problems logging in?
    Game won’t open and crashes before it’s finished loading…

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 69 total)
  • Replies
  • Gah007
    @gah007

Same for me mate!

micho
    @vmicho

same here, started after last update :[

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

Still out? I cant try righ now.

Meme
    @karlijn

Still nothing…

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

oh wow how happy I am right now to see this.

I did a game during the night when my baby girl cried and went to the monsters event. Game crashed.

It crash ever since. I deleted data and If I start fresh I can play but when I restore my savegame with helium or with digits it start to crash again.

Happy to see I’m not the only one.

Aron Silzle
    @aron-silzle

Same here. Submitting help request to rovio.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

someone on Facebook posted a trick to log on, but game will crash if you go in monster event or if you fight one you found (when killing it)

At first start of the game, after the 1st loading bar, turn off wi-fi/3g, you should receive an ERROR (KPL), turn back wifi on, you will make it to your island.

Like I said, you can encounter seastars pig, when you kill it, game will crash. I have no idea if you will be rewarded the points for it. At least you can still advance your island if you are not yet done.

Meme
    @karlijn

@troisdsmax thx for posting workaround!

gohomezoo
    @gohomezoo

Yup, just tried this morning and game starts loading then shuts down

Janet McConnach Bryant
    @janet-mcconnach-bryant

Yes the game has not worked for me since this morning 8:00am est!!!

Sean Robinson
    @sean-robinson

My wife just let me know we bought tabs for the kids for xmas and couldn’t download Fight on the tabs. Well today she just went on and they loaded on the tabs and working now its not working on the phones.

So it looks like they fixed the issue on the tabs but created a new issue on our phones.

Sean Robinson
    @sean-robinson

Im having the same issue, I was ranked 114 yesterday and havent been able to get in today at all, Im having the same issue.

Marvin Bryan Tuinhout
    @marvin-bryan-tuinhout

What is going on ??? Facebook backup connection is not working. Rovio please fix this. If ik lose my game data, then i want my money back.

Nonosh
    @nonosh

Same here.
    I have just updated my iPad to iOS 9.2, maybe it has something to do with that ?

Meme
    @karlijn

I haven’t changed anything… and still can’t play. So I do not think it was an update issue.

Read the following on Facebook:

野崎 ひかり I still cannot login now, customer service reply that game developing team is on vacation……so all we have to do is waitin ( ´Д`)=3
    1 · 2 hrs

Janet McConnach Bryant
    @janet-mcconnach-bryant

We had better get a whack load of free gems for this inconvenience!!!

Doc471
    @doc471

OH MY GOD, JUST, I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT THE GAME IS STILL NOT WORKING

What on Earth? Anyone knows if there’s anybody from Rovio here in the forums that can help?

Aron Silzle
    @aron-silzle

I used the method @troisdsmax posted:

“At first start of the game, after the 1st loading bar, turn off wi-fi/3g, you should receive an ERROR (KPL), turn back wifi on, you will make it to your island.”

It took a couple shots, but worked! If a monster appeared or I click on the monster event, it crashed.

At least you can get your daily stuff done.

TomT
    @tomt

Is it still NOT loading? Or is it just me?

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@tomt Still nothing, the workaround above works, you can attack monster and the game will crash after that, so you better kill it with one shot, or give up for today…

Doc471
    @doc471

OH GREAT, YOU GUYS WON’T BELIEVE THIS (Just taken like, 5 minutes ago):
    http://imgur.com/dlcJ3av

FUUUUUUUUU!!!

Ok so, basically the Pig event crashed, or the servers or services doing that event collapsed, I don’t know… But one thing is sure: Rovio owes us very bad.

Doc471
    @doc471

F*****CKING HEEEELL, THE SERVERS ARE UNSTABLE!!! What on Earth is Going On??? This was taken approximately 15 minutes after my first screenshot:

http://imgur.com/f7XM6mV

I really really bet the Event service just crashed, but we need more information.

Matt Rohde
    @matt-rohde-10

My game is also having trouble opening.

TomT
    @tomt

Ya ya, the game doesn’t start, it sucks. But I’m just really amazed by how people can figure the “work around” trick. How on earth did people figure that out?!?! It works, but just how the heck did anybody figure it out??

It works, but it’s still annoying though….

EggStealer
    @eggstealer

I have 2 accounts. One works but other not. Working account on my honor 7 and not working on my pipo m9 pro.
    @anyonewiththeproblem what devices are you playing on?

@doc471
    I have already expirienced that myself!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Game won't open.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 69 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.