Full size of the games

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Full size of the games

• Question for full-pro AB players: I’m going to install all Angry Birds games from Orignal to 2 including Bad Piggies. What’s full size of that package? (I mean app size + game files, saves etc.)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

It’s a bit different depending on cache etc. though say about 200 mb for the rather simple games and up to 700 mb for the newer games such as ABEpic and Transformers

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Older slingshot games are reasonably small, but the spin-offs and AB 2 are fairly large. There should be a app size value on the App Store or Google Play Store, but I’m not entirely sure. FYI, the games aren’t up to date on Windows Phone and not all of them are available either. If you download ALL the games, it will be probably take about 2-3 GB, not including savegame data. In the future, most of the games will become larger and take up more space as more features, levels/episodes, and more are added. The ones that don’t are the ones that are officially discontinued or not expected to have any future updates (both Star Wars games, Stella Slingshot, possibly Original).

Power Pork
    @abginebird

The ones that having downloads after being installed are mostly large.
    For example, ABGO with all of its files being downloaded will have more than 500 MB Size which is probably the biggest.
    Epic and Transformers having the size like this (Epic 400 or 500 And Transformers 300 or 400 MB)
    Even seasonsseasons with all of its files are more the 200 MB.
    The smallest apps are probably the classic, starwars 1 and Rio since it doesn’t have assest (not counting toon.tv with about 10 MB Size)

@mp127

A question, can you give us more info ?
    Like How much free memory you have?
    (Sorry for being ti much curious.)

Mp127
    @mp127

@abginebird I can spend over 4 GB w/out any problems, but I remember AB Go/Epic/TF had sometimes 1GB memory. I mainly want to install safely games which don’t have Facebook/Rovio logins (Seasons, Rio, Space, Bad Piggies, Star Wars) and don’t mind that newest games will eat whole memory. That’s why I need to predict how big it will be.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Full size of the games

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.