Friends

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Friends

• This isn’t a friends request, but a question on how to get friends. Can it be done only through facebook? I don’t do facebook, and I’m not about to start just to get friends. Someone sent me a friend request through game center and I accepted. But the game tells me I have to log into facebook to see my friends. Is FB the only way?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Yes Facebook is the only way to get friends on Epic. GC friends don’t show up.

Jim151
    @jim151

Thanks. Guess I’m stuck with the pigs in the caves

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Jim151 — I felt the same way as you for a long time, but finally gave up when it was just way too hard to make progress without FB friends or spending lots of money, which I refuse to do. I set up a separate e-mail, with a different provider than my personal e-mail, and with my username on the nest. I did not put any personal info on FB that I don’t have on ABN, and set the privacy settings as high as I could. I found friends through ABN (primarily people who posted in the friends requests forum), and am quite happy I did all that. I now get lots of friendship essence, which is useful for re-rolling crafted items and rewards wheels, a free roll on a friends golden pig machine every day, and an occasional fill-up of my golden pig bar. I was using the set item every day until they killed that in the last update.
    Good Luck, whatever you decide.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I also don’t use Facebok and the game is very difficult to play without, but I was able to 3 star everything before the latest update that adds caves 10 and 11 and I still haven’t spent any money on the game. Currently I’m having a lot of difficulty in Cave 10 because there is a part where there are 2 enemies that heal 1200+ and the pig allies combined with my older set weapons do not do enough damage to kill the level 35 enemies before they can heal themselves. Princess, Paladin and Pigiana which works well in most caves is not strong enough to stop these enemies because they steal, reduce or remove your healing so I’m going to grind till I get to level 37 and mastery level 6 before I waste too many potions and veggie cakes. There were more than 10 times where I got these guys down to 200-400 health and then one or both of them use their healing ability.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@KillerKea — I haven’t tried cave 10 at a higher level, but let me warn you that cave 11 is very difficult at level 35. I think your enemies now get much stronger with each level you progress, compared to before the update.

abirds954
    @abirds954

Just make a dummy Facebook account solely for the game. That’s what I did. Took me maybe 15 minutes to set up a new Gmail and Facebook account.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

This is probably a really stupid question but how do you do that. I would be happy to have a Facebook account just for this game.

angryde
    @angryde

@bubbley. You just need a dummy email – hotmail, gmail, anything really, and you’re set. Just invent a fake name and enter plausible but totally bogus information on the Facebook forms, etc, during the account creation process. I have an Angry Birds specific Facebook account – just like many of the previous posters. Give it a try, dude.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Thanks. Will my name be protected because when I set up an email account it asks for my name and then user name? I get more than enough junk email as it is.

burbman
    @burbman

If it is a bogus email account, who cares if it gets spammed? Just don’t read it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Friends

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.