free sources of space eagle.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum free sources of space eagle.

• Hello everyone!

I played it angry birds games long time ago, and left it somewhere in 2014, and now i decided to return. I began it from angry birds space, and I do not know the latest updates. So, I’m a bit confused with some things. How to get some space eagles for free? I remember, that after finishing the 10th level, I got 10 of them, and also I had chance to win it in daily reward. So… I’ve finished first 10 levels on three stars at 1-3 tries, and i didn’t got anything. And where is daily reward? I was playing this for half of a month, and daily rewards do not appear. How to get space eagles by free now (except one after finishing each chapter)?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Sglouk
    @sglouk

In the latest version of Angry Birds Space (since the Mirror World update), you have daily missions, which can give you up to 10 mission point rewards. For each 10 reward points, you get 7 space eagle, and therefore a sufficient supply of those if you complete three missions per day (up to 21 eagle) per day, which is enough to complete all classical levels after a few months.

The most rewarding missions are those where you have to beat your score in some level (reset you mission a few times to get it after 30 minutes of wait), however, the trick is that you can beat your score using power ups, so that beating your score is quite easy: you just need to get at most 10k point less than your best, “use” Wingman without launching it, and wait for the score tally screen. Wingman counts as an unused bird since you did not fling it, and gives you 10k more points. Since every ten mission points you also get an extra Wingman, you also replenish those for each completed mission.

Note that if you feather all classical levels of one episode, you open the eagle special level which you can play without spending you eagles, which is a good thing since those “sardine can levels” are quite tough (most notably F-2, as far as I remember).

Antonio231102
    @joseantonio

I didn’t know you can get Space Eagle and Wingman with missions! Since missions were added I have only been playing the Steam version for PC where there’s no powerups. I’m definitely moving to the mobile version again!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum free sources of space eagle.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.