Flying gift boxes Mid-Run?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Flying gift boxes Mid-Run?

• I just noticed during the middle f a rum that a gift box scampered very fast from bottom left to top right across the screen. I am unsure if i hit it or not (i did target it) but at the end of the run there was a Gizmo included with my rewards. Forgive me I am not familiar with what they are all called. It looked like a computer chip with 6 legs?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Angrycrab
    @angrycrab

I have noticed this gift box too, but I noticed him at the beginning of the level and I hardly had time to see him, much less hit him.

Nothing
    @autobird

What you found was a Badness Processor, one of the materials for the Deceptihogs. Materials are now required besides coins to upgrade characters. The best way to get more materials is doing missions through the missions portal. And no need to hit “gift boxes”, Santa will mark you on the Naughty List :D . Jk.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I don’t know if there are specific targets you need to hit in order to reveal them, but it feels like the gift boxes are totally random when you’re running a node.

I suspect that there’s probably a (very small) percentage chance of revealing a gift box for every brick that you destroy during your run.

And when you open a gift box, one of the new special items will be awarded.

As @autobird mentioned, there are now seven different types of special items that you need in addition to coins to upgrade your TFs. Different TFs at different levels will require different amounts and combinations of these special items.

Each faction (i.e. Autobird or Deceptihog) now has a special item that looks like a mineral, a special item that looks like a mechanical gear, and a special item that looks like a microchip. I forget what their names are, but you can check in the “Silo” (the green cone just beside the Toon viewer). Plus there’s a seventh special item called “Super Rareium” that is sometimes used for both factions.

Anonymous

I have seen these gift boxes in a normal node. First pig I popped had it but I haven’t earned a box since. All that was in it was one of those Energon cube things.

Nothing
    @autobird

NOT complete

Starting on left, going top to bottom: Pig Iron, Deceptigear, and Badness Processor
    Starting on right, going top to bottom: Birdium, Autocog, and Anger Chip
    (I have not obtained the middle egg yet)

Material gifts are just randomly placed in regular nodes, no special blocks or such @optimuspig

You mean Pig Iron @partshade? ;) Oh boy, I AM really addicted to this game, good or bad?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@autobird

Interesting, it looks like the Silo Level scales to your overall rank at the time of updating to ABT v1.5.15.

For example, you’re Rank 89 and have a Silo at Level 5, whereas I was Rank 246 when I upgraded, and my Silo started at Level 10.

“Material gifts are just randomly placed in regular nodes, no special blocks or such”

I didn’t say anything about special blocks – I meant that I suspect any block can release a gift, but there’s a random chance of it happening.

Nothing
    @autobird

@optimuspig Oops, sorry, misread. :P

Anonymous

@autobird Where are you finding these names anyway???

Also I think it’s good your addicted. That means you know a LOT about the game.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Open you Silo and touch any of your gears and the name will pop up!!

Nothing
    @autobird

I though addiction wasn’t good @partshade… :3 . But it does help me keep my “Helping Hand” badge I guess…

Anonymous

Oh thanks @sumitarora15. Never really got a chance to check out the silo myself :D.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Flying gift boxes Mid-Run?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.