First Turn Super Shot

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum First Turn Super Shot

• In the arena, I quite often run across opponents who are able to use a super shot on the very first turn.  Sometimes their first two or three birds all use a super shot.  How is this possible?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • RemixFTW
    @remixftw

The arena is rigged due to it giving every of its opponents birds a -1 super shot time no matter if it’s silver, Diamond, or basic stars

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@burbman
    I thought i read somewhere that green totem added to a bird reduced the number of turns it took for the SS to be available. It doesn’t exactly say that if you pick it and read the info.

Anonymous

@dallasreds The Super Shot Totem increases the bird’s SS damage. Their SS cooldown is reduced when the bird evolves to the Silver Star and Diamond Star evolutions.

But yeah, no bird would legitimately have their SS ready on the first turn. Even with birds that have a 1 turn cooldown (Chuck and Jimmy are 2 example.), you would still have to attack normally for a turn first.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@partshade
    Thanks. The same source from a forum said you could apply the green Totum only 3x to the same bird?

Anonymous

@dallasreds All of my birds have only accepted 2 of them, so that doesn’t appear to be true either.

I think I’ve seen the source that you’re talking about. Gotta say, it isn’t all that accurate. Unless that’s how it was when the game was in beta testing and the guide just hasn’t been updated. :P

atis
    @atis

Yes, i have seen that too.. I guess AI is not good enough to match against you with normal super shot timers

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum First Turn Super Shot

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.