Fancy frames?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Fancy frames?

• I was battling someone in the arena and their birds’ frames were decorative even though we were both the same level. Does anyone know why?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • jo-ha
    @jo-ha

There are two Frames in this game – a golden and a blue/silver one.
    You can buy both of them for a few $$. Both frames are strictly decorative, but they come with Shorter waiting period for free treasures, an additional life and some other stuff.
    I’m not sure, when the game will offer you this frame – what I remember it was somehow random chance.

Anonymous

Shelli are you talking about the avatar frame, or the birds frame? I ask as you said bird’s frame, yet jo-ha was talking about the avatar’s frame…the difference being below:

Birds Frames:

IMG_0737.JPG

IMG_0736.JPG

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Oh sorry for the misunderstanding.
    The bird’s frames are a matter of the bird’s level – you can have the same level as your opponent but not the same bird level. The cards show how many feathers you earned for the birds, but buying more hats ans upgrading your slingshot also increase your level. So he probably had less hats/slingshot upgrades but more bird upgrades than you.

Epekkamaster
    @epekkamaster

The blue frame is collected by either buying it with real money or completing the 1st chapter before march 2016 or 2015, which already happened.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Fancy frames?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.