Facebook Login Broken Again (Redirect)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Facebook Login Broken Again (Redirect)

• HEY ALL – ON iOS (iPAD) and finding that Facebook login continues to fail so that I cannot choose any of my friends for dungeon battles or request Friendship essence. This is a new bug that has reappeared. FB app is up to date. Any fixes?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • mala
    @mala

yes, mee too on ios, keep logging off fb every time i close the game, and i usually have to try 2-3 times before it logs again.
    it’s almost a week now

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@indyswainosan — See the comments on this problem in the Epic Bugs thread. I deleted one Rovio response, because it didn’t work for me.
    I have to log on to FB every time I open it, and it takes a few tries. This is the approach I use:
    Make sure all apps running in background are hard closed.
    Restart Epic.
    Go to nest and click on red totem, then the FB login. This usually causes Epic to restart, but does not log you in. Repeat starting at go to nest steps. If you are lucky, second time will work. I think it has always worked by the 3rd try.
    If you still can’t log in at all, I can repost Rovio’s suggested work-around, but I had a lot of problems following it.

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

Ditto for me.

IndySan
    @indyswainosan

I will try your approach. Can you clarify “make sure all apps in background are closed” You are talking iPad right? thanks much!

IndySan
    @indyswainosan

You having same problem as me BirdLeader?

IndySan
    @indyswainosan

I think I did what you said with some slight modifications and it worked once then turned off again. Any other thoughts? Thank you for your thoughts so far!

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

There is a bug with the iOS Facebook app that makes players to log out from Facebook in Epic. Rovio is looking into it, see their response here: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/cant-login-to-fb-on-ipad-mini/#post-98863

IndySan
    @indyswainosan

This is what MnVan said and it works once, but then the friends disappear and you have to log in again after every battle. This is a ROVIO bug.

1) Open Epic, click on red totem in nest, and click in FB log-in button. This will go to FB and then back to load process for Epic. Usually no friends appear.
    2) Click on red totem and FB log-in button. This will either start a wheel spinning in the upper right, and ask you to wait. If so, fantastic! Your friends should be there.
    3) If not, rinse and repeat. I think I haven’t had to do this more than 3 times.
    Note that I think the red totem works better than the login button at the bottom of your friends list. Not sure I’ve tried that one so many times in succession. Maybe I just gave up watching the wheel spin, which seemed to take forever from your friends page. Much shorter from the totem.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Facebook Login Broken Again (Redirect)

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Login Broken Again (Redirect)’ is closed to new replies.