Exp grinding without daily dungeons

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Exp grinding without daily dungeons

• So close. I am on lvl 24. And now they remove the repeat option on daily dungeons. Where is the second best place that you can repeat the level over and over for exp?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • DarkHunterRPGx
    @darkhunterrpgx

the level next to the dojo – the 3waves with zombies, really good exp
    farmed so from lv.21-25

Strategia55
    @strategia55

I’ve written to Rovio in regards to this change and am waiting on a reply.

Squeaky McGee
    @squeakymcgee

Most Wave battles towards the end of the game are good for this. Chronicle Caves are great if you can do them reliably. Take advantage of that Well-Rested bonus and play the game on and off in cycles. Getting double-experience from a 10-wave CC level is very helpful.

One other tip is to keep an eye out for enemies which summon allies. Avoid killing them before they can summon and you get extra XP for killing their summons. (Note that this doesn’t apply to undead – there’s a max of 7 per wave, and you only get XP from undead once when everything else is dead.) The various varieties of Pigmies are ideal for this.

You can also fight Monty at Old Nesting Barrows – 6. He summons 2 allies every turn (up to 7 total counting Monty himself), and if you avoid killing Monty, you can farm those forever. Not worth a whole lot, but it’s pretty easy.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

I was able to reload a dungeon several times today, but I am only at level 20. Could that be the reason for my success?

AndyK4483
    @andyk4483

Have you downloaded the latest version? Version 1.0.11 got rid of replaying dungeons. So if you haven’t downloaded the update, I would hold off. Don’t become a statistic! Be free!!!!

sjmike
    @sjmike

If you haven’t updated / auto-updated to the latest version you can still repeat dungeons unlimited amount of times. I turned off auto updates for apps on my iPhone. I’ve been replaying today’s daily dungeon for about 3 hours now.

Kasen
    @kasen23

Is the level near the dojo called Pumpkin Plateau-1 ?

Thanks

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@kasen23 — Look at the Epic map under Epic walkthroughs.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

If your birds are strong enough, do King Pig’s Castle which is also near the dojo so you will rack up tons of snoutlings and some useful materials in addition to a lot of exp.

Version 1.0.12 removed the replaying of dungeons not version 1.0.11. Version 1.0.11 limits you to level 25 and does not have the rainbow riot, but in version 1.0.11 you can make Piggy McCool give you the offer to buy 5 healing potions for 50 snoutlings every 30-40 min so buy a few hundred potions before upgrading to 1.0.12.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Exp grinding without daily dungeons

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.