Epic Items Repeated by GPM

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Epic Items Repeated by GPM

Viewing 13 replies - 26 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Replies
  • GrauGeist
    @graugeist

60+ total Set Items, and I’m still missing Steel Wall and Ballista. Could be a while before I get it. I’m just glad that all of my birds have usable sets.

burbman
    @burbman

I’ve been playing since the first day of the soft launch, and I still do not have a complete Doom set for Matilda (at any level)

Baconizer
    @korath88

Set items I have never gotten: Golden gun, Honey spoon, Doom and Demise. The GPM rarely ever gives me set items for Matilda, but gives me Red’s and Chuck’s set items far more frequently.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I have every set item. 14 are level 45, 15 level 41 and 1 (honey jar) which I think is about level 29. I currently have 1135 set items, but that is because I occasionally encounter synchronization problems where the game duplicates my off hand items. I don’t know what causes it, but I have some duplicated level 45 items so the bug still exists. I have 24 of the level 29 honey jar. It is a little annoying because I have to occasionally go through my inventory and recycle 1000+ items. Otherwise it takes a long time for the inventory to load. I have between 3k-8k of flotsam, seashells, wood and stones since that is what you typically get for recycling.

I have every arena set item too. Most are gold, but I think my Blessed set is Platinum level 41 which is weaker than gold level 45. These items also get duplicated occasionally so I currently have 551 arena set items (253 tops and 298 banners), but at least I get snoutlings for these.

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

I have been playing since nearly day 1, and got the ballista for blues last week for first time ever! I love ’em!
    I got all lvl 45 items now, except for chucks phoenix feather and time clock weapon thingie

The gpm is seriously messed up

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

I’m still trying for the lv45 scissors and lightning wand. I’ve probably spent a couple thousand LCs trying for those 2.

Baconizer
    @korath88

The set items I currently have are:
    Lv45 Dragon set
    Lv45 Grand slam set
    Lv45 Steel wall
    Outdated Steel force (scrapped)
    Outdated twin lightning set (scrapped)
    Lv45 Time jump set
    Lv45 Phoenix egg/Lv41 Phoenix feather
    Lv45 Yang/Slightly outdated Yin
    Outdated Honey Jar (Scrapped)
    Lv45 Rock/Lv41 Paper
    Outdated Sugar rush set (scrapped)
    Outdated Golden bullet (scrapped)
    Lv45 Ballista bolts
    Outdated Ballista (scrapped)
    Lv45 AB plushies/Slightly outdated The Sling
    Outdated Beep attack set (scrapped)

Yep, my Red and Chuck are total set item hoarders.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

Woohoo! Got Living Lightning today. Only Scissors left to go. Until they raise the level cap again anyway.

beaujack
    @beaujack

Dump the dupes for friendship essence.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

You should keep the lower level items for fighting enemies with dodge like in the Under the Cloud event that will start in 3 days. If you are fortunate to have the right items, you can be in the sweet spot where you can kill all enemies.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Agree. It is a huge mistake to scrap old Set Items, simply because they are weaker – weak items are great against Dodge enemies. Being able to take Archmage instead of Rainbird is good.

The only Set Items I would scrap are identical duplicates – e.g. 2nd item with exact same stats.

burbman
    @burbman

I keep weaker weapons, but go ahead and recycle duplicate offhand items since they only provide HP, and I have yet to find a case where I would want to lower that with no side benefits.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@burbman I can think of a couple situations where you might want lower health. One is in the arena if you use the Underdog emblem. You might want to sacrifice a character to get the damage bonus.

Another situation is in events or in the regular game when you use Princess, Marksmen and Sea Dog. You attach Marksmen to the Princess, attach the Sea Dog to the Marksmen and attack with the Princess to make them focus on a character. You do not want the Sea Dog at maximum health because they will focus on him. You want the Princess’ health to be higher than the Sea Dog’s. This way both the Marksmen and Sea Dog get to counter every attack at full strength and the Princess will keep healing herself when needed.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Epic Items Repeated by GPM

Viewing 13 replies - 26 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.