Does Rovio actually answer support requests anymore?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Does Rovio actually answer support requests anymore?

• Been waiting for days for Rovio support to respond to several issues.

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
  • metztli013
    @metztli013

Apparently not. I submitted a ticket on June 27th about the team event – both my team and the opposing team lost… all I’ve got so far is the automated reply that my request had been received. Nothing since then. *sigh*

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

They used to reply within one or two weeks at most; haven’t been getting a reply to my (still open) ticket since June 29th, though.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

The support is probably understaffed right now with vacation time going on.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

We just have to be patient, for there are millions of people with requests trying to contact Rovio at the same time, making a big hodge-podge of answering requests at Rovio HQ 24/7 a hassle so time is of the essence for them- maybe about a few months and you guys should be contacted by Rovio…(I sent a request in about how the Acid Storm event locked up at the very end, so I was never able to claim Acid Storm for myself- still nothing yet)

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

Patience my a$$. There is no excuse that justifies poor and slow customer sevice and support.

Anonymous

Actually, there is :P. Epic has been known to be backed up by a month for a while now. Since it’s one of the more popular AB games, plus the fact that there has been so many bugs and glitches since the last few updates, it’s perfectly logical that they’re flooded with support requests.

Not to mention the fact that Epic and Transformers are the only games that take a while for a response. Go, Fight and Bad Piggies are a few I can name where they answer in about 3 days.

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

Actually there is not. But It is actually called understaffing and not giving a $hit about your customers.

Narc
    @narc

I finally got a response this morning to my issue with not receiving rewards from the last tournament back in June. All I got was a lame apology, a minor scolding for putting in additional ticket responses when I got no reply from them (which they said kept putting me back farther in the queue even though it was within the same ticket), and 15 lucky coins. The lucky coins compensation was the bigger insult because I can’t purchase the amount of mastery points I lost from the event rewards for that price. Once again worthless customer support.

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

I’ve had issues which I have to wait 3 weeks and other which come back in 1 day. Very inconsistent.

Jim151
    @jim151

How does one submit a support request?

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

Two weeks and no response. Worst customer support I have never seen.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@jim151
    Just go to Rovio.com and submit a support request. Follow the menu and setup a Rovio account if you haven’t already. Before you know it you’ll get really good at it w practice…… Like I have. Good luck.

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

Been there done that

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

Still waiting

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@cosmicdebris When they reply eventually they will start the message by saying that they have been getting a large number of emails lately and is unable to keep up with the load. That’s what most of use get as a reply intro.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Just what I got as a starter when Rovio replied to two tickets of mine on a single day.

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

Finally got a reply after a month. Good thing ROVIO does not support a 911 call center.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Does Rovio actually answer support requests anymore?

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.