Do You Have Problems When Rolling Friends' Free Roll?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Do You Have Problems When Rolling Friends' Free Roll?

• After I updated my game, I was sent a free roll from my friend. But when I tap the GPM of the friend, a GPM with a 6x Rainbow Riot appears, and I can’t roll both of his and mine anymore. Such wierd bug.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Strategia55
    @strategia55

Yes, I have received the identical bug. You are not alone.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Likely the long-existing “different version numbers of the app” bug.

You can’t roll a Friend’s GPM if they are running a lower version number than you.

lightningbird
    @leminhtung03

Me too. This is the worst bug ever!

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

If it is that known issue that @amslimfordy stated then it will fix itself within a week when the update will become mandatory.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

I believe the update is already mandatory. I started the game up today and had to wait through a large automatic download.

I have the 6x rainbow riot message come up when I try to enter the GAPM. There is also a message for a free video roll. But when I press the button for the free video roll, nothing happens. This is the same for both of my games.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I just got the same issue.

For me it only happened in the Arena (the friend golden pig worked in the nest). I could go to the friend’s page and the free roll showed up on the golden pig but when I pressed it this happened:
    Screenshot_2015-08-28-16-06-21.png
    The only button that worked was the yellow “back” button.

The free roll still shows up for me to get to the pig machine but the same thing happens every time I try to use it.

Update: I took a break from the game for about an hour, came back and still had a free roll. This time it worked without any issues. Might be something to try if you have this problem.

Whyvez
    @whyvez

I have the same problem but with the Arena Golden Pig.

PHARMERX
    @tammy-yount

I have same problem but only in Arena, always has the same 2 players offering free roll “Anthony Epic’ and “Garofo Andaki” everytime I try to click on free roll it crashes the game and I have to reload. I can only play on Android version 1.2.11(17930.2318.0)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Do You Have Problems When Rolling Friends' Free Roll?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.