Diamond vs Gold league

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Diamond vs Gold league

• Greetings! I have been on ABF for the past 7 or so weeks. I consider myself a good player. :-). I have always been in the top 3 in my league. Yes, I play a lot! Last week, I found myself in the Diamond league but the high scores were so out of reach it was unbelievable (hackers, no doubt). With or without PUs, I couldn’t come close, so I set myself up for going back to Gold. Now, this week, in Gold, I currently am in spot #2. Thinking, I don’t want to advance back to Diamond and will willfully slip down a notch or 2.
    Point being, is Diamond known for the cheaters, seems so from what I read. So, why advance to Diamond? Thanks for your thoughts!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • hooksfan
    @hooksfan

You have legit players in the Diamond League. It’s just harder to advance out of it. I’ve been in the Diamond League for nearly 6 weeks. I’ve been in the top 10 for those six weeks and only won my League once.

tempestJCM
    @18stars

There is one reason that I wish to advance to the Diamond League — to be able to unlock the Diamond Sling. Once I do that, then I can accept the fact that at present I won’t be able to compete in the Diamond League for long, and eventually fall back to the Gold League. I’ll have another weapon I can use in my arsenal (I hope that I’ll be able to keep the Diamond Sling if I am demoted — I’ve seen elsewhere on this forum that may be the case) and continue to do battle while I accumulate birdcoins and power-ups. If I don’t lose too many league points during this period, then perhaps I can mount another attempt at promotion and enjoy a longer stay in the Diamond League at a later point.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Diamond vs Gold league

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.