Daily Rewards?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Daily Rewards?

• Has everyone else also filled up the September Daily Rewards chart, and been left with the little calendar that says “new” on it but has nothing to offer? I am curious how I filled up the calendar a day early.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Time travel probably.

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@burbman I remember getting the daily reward two says in a row a few days ago. Though I thought it was a bug because I reinstalled the app

burbman
    @burbman

@angryjohnny – I have not invented a time machine yet. Besides, these rewards are not big enough to justify the effort.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Burbman — I filled up the Sept calendar yesterday 9/29 at 5PM PST. I’ve noticed that the calendar seemed to be a day ahead for quite a while, and figured that they are changing it on Finnish time, although it wouldn’t be midnight Finnish time. My calendar still shows Sept, and I expect it to change to Oct at 5PM today.

burbman
    @burbman

@mvnla2 – mine filled up at 5pm on Monday the 28th. I got a new phone this month, so maybe it skipped a day??

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@burbman

@angryjohnny

It should be established that time travel is not allowed in AB Epic and equal to cheating. Those found using time travel shall be exiled to another planet.
    My calendar has also been a day ahead all month and changes 4 or 5 hours the day before in CST.

epicbird
    @filipersr

I had the same problem as i play in two devices i got two rewards in the same day and since Monday i don’t get nothing.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@AMSlimfordy @all — Does anyone know how the daily rewards work if you can’t connect to the internet for a day or two?
    I should be committed for even thinking about this, but — We’re going on vacation for a couple of weeks with very sporadic and very expensive internet connections, so I’m not sure I can collect the awards every day.
    On the other hand, it should be a great vacation.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

If you miss a day, you are stuck on that day until you collect it. So you’ll collect 29/31, or whatever it ends up being.

kyododom
    @kyododom

@mvnla2 Heh-heh, I was back-packing in northern Thailand for about ten days last month and was worried about the same thing, but things had changed since I was last there in 2007 and even the smallest guesthouse had wi-fi. Luckily the connections were weak/unstable, so there was no incentive to play other than to get the daily award. Meant I could enjoy my holiday – hope you do yours, too.

That aside, I noticed a curious thing: after returning home I didn’t have a single ad at all – not one – for the rest of the month (and I was doing plenty of grinding at SRC), but now that it’s 1 October in my time zone the ads are all back :(

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@graugeist @kyododom — Thanks for the answers. We are going on a cruise, and internet via satellite is extremely expensive. I suppose I could try finding on-land wifi and collect the awards via phone. Just don’t tell HWDNF.

LeUsername
    @thisepicplayer

Normally, you won’t get anything. Wait until the next month. It will say new but has nothing to offer.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@mvnla2 I missed playing for 8 or 9 days last month due to Rovio unsuccessfully trying to repair my save file and missed the 30 LC and 5x GPM. You continue where you left off unlike the weekly rewards where it got reset if you missed a day. When the next month starts you start at day 1 like everyone else.

Rainmar Birds
    @rainmar-birds

Calendar still not working. Third day show filled up all boxes in October. Can’t do nothning.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Daily Rewards?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.