Crack Those Eggs!

Home Forums Angry Birds Blast Forum Crack Those Eggs!

• I can’t seem to figure out how the eggs benefit me when I crack them open.  I’m on level 465 – last available level at the time of this post but I think these eggs started showing up on level 455 – not sure.

Anyway, there are white eggs mixed in with the balloons and other various things that get in ones way. It looks like it takes 3 hits to crack the egg open and then a green piggie sticks his tongue out. I can’t seem to figure out exactly how the eggs work – any ideas? They can’t be destroyed (kind of like the gray/black clouds) – but i think they DO provide some benefits at times – I just can’t figure out exactly how they work. There was a brief tutorial (like they do when they introduce a new obstacle) – but I stupidly didn’t pay close enough attention to it.  Any insight is appreciated!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@brett-helm-hoff When you crack the eggs, some birds will appear and help you destroy obstacles such as glass, stone, wood and even nest birds.

BrettHH
    @brett-helm-hoff

Thanks @mighty-red-1.  Kind of what I thought – it just seemed that at times nothing would happen when they are cracked open – but I guess that’s just the randomness of it all.  :-)

Jo Durkin
    @jo-durkin

<p style=”text-align: center;”>If the blocks around the egg have active angry birds in them they will destroy obstacles (balloons, blocks etc) when released on the 3rd crack .</p>

Home Forums Angry Birds Blast Forum Crack Those Eggs!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.