Coins not going through

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Coins not going through

• As of late, after I complete a level and even watch a vid to double my coins, the game just shows the 3 pics and I dont get ANY coins nor pigs. Is this a glitch? It needs to be fixed or I quit. smh

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • foxberg
    @foxberg

Not only I don’t get coins but that transformer remains on the field with lower health and I have to reply the same level two or sometimes three times (or rather I jest get killed since the health depletes). And this is just one of the issues among many. Rovio does NOTHING to address this. All my emails to them got some stupid replies. This game has become increasingly frustrating.

Anonymous

This is a bug where the wrong level is cleared and happens very often. To get your coins click the Astrotrain button and they will tally.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@partshade Where is this “Astrotrain button” you speak of?

Anonymous

@ladydi102 The button you push to upgrade your bots.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh yes @partshade. I stay in upgrade so much I had truly forgotten.

Anonymous

@ladydi102 Hey there’s nothing wrong with upgrading like crazy :D.

Jasonred79
    @jasonred79

You mean the green up arrow? … ;)

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

It’s AstroTrain and green arrow when it’s upgrading @jasonred79 for me on Android. Can’t say how it looks on iOS

@partshade – I don’t want to get bored like I’ve been reading about

Anonymous

@ladydi102 Honestly I’m not the same way. I really want them upgraded as fast as possible so I’m done with it. This way I can play when I want and with extremely powerful bots. Plus it’s going to take forever to get either of us to all 10s so you won’t get bored. Trust me.

Anonymous

As of right now for me upgrading a bot costs 195,000 coins D:.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@partshade I just upgraded Red as OP (lvl 9) and it cost 125K. I that Chuck as BB is having the most problems in recent nodes so I will upgrade that one next. I was doing all the lower amounts of coins needed until I reached the point of “uh oh, you’re weak at this level…”. As of now, I’ll have only have one at a lvl 9, some at 8 and most at 7. I will make one a 10 before the summer but I’m in no rush. I collected more coins in harvest today than I have ever since I started this game.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Coins not going through

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.