Clan vs clan will I lose high score if I replay?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan vs clan will I lose high score if I replay?

• When it’s clan vs clan and you have the option to play free again in 4 hours or pay 200 gems if sooner, when you play again and get a lower score is that what you end up with or do you keep your higher score? Thanks this is the first time my clan has played this way and not just for 1 pt, then 2pt etc, and I don’t want to lose my current high score but I’d like to try again.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • SB311
    @sb311

You can go ahead and play again because it only keeps your highest score. :)

Meme324
    @meme324-2

Thanks, by some strange reason  I often find myself in 1st place, since I retired I have to fill time with something else besides housework and cooking and I do like the BP.  I haven’t yet tried to replayed because I was unsure, I sure didn’t want to ask my clan, I’m sure they would like to see anybody else but me at the top score board for a change. We have another battle happening now, it ends tomorrow so I’m off to try to replay it, and when my score is lower, as I understand,  no one will know but me.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan vs clan will I lose high score if I replay?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.