Claim Your Gem Letter?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Claim Your Gem Letter?

• Something new appeared this morning in the Daily Quests. There was a line that said “Claim Your Gem Letter!” How do you do that?

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • Proteus
    @proteus

you can “Claim Your Gem Letter” in gems shop. It offers you to get 70 gems in 30 days for about $9.99

JezzaH99
    @jeremyharrod

So it’s not “claim” bu “pay”

Mmmm let me think about that

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Honestly for $13.99 Canadian dollars. I expect way more than 200 feathers and 50 black pearls. Gems I care less.

If they want me to pay. Offer me 2000 black pearls. Along with at least 1 level of birds levels increase for each bird I have, or 5000 feathers of each bird type.

1600 gems, 200 feather of red, and 50 black pearl are all amount to nothing in this new arena logic.

sanchosod
    @sanchosod

was under the impression it was 70 gems a day for 30 days. At least that’s what I thought when I purchased have receive them only twice in 4 days !!!

Delano Jennings
    @delano-jennings

They are “updating” the app with more n more ways to get money from users. It’s getting ridiculous! Already paid for game, but now they trick us into getting items from the shop to increase status. Then donr fulfill the order. It clearly states “70 daily x30 days” for $9.99.

AngryPlayer
    @angryplayer

What, like this garbage? “Get ’em while they last???” IT’S A FREAKING PIXEL-GENERATED IMAGE, ROVIO CAN SCORE AS MANY OF THESE AS THEY WANT UNTIL THE END OF TIME.

“My lucky day” would be if this game actually worked properly.

I have better things to spend $13.99 on than some shiny virtual prizes.

View post on imgur.com

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

That is not the gem letter I think.

Putte
    @puttekula

@angryplayer

Plz Sir. In all respect. I do think you have other more important things in your life to do than playing this. And even more than writing here complaining about this crap…
    Take it for what it is. A well written game to squize money out of “happy” players around the world…. And all the people in here is just a fraction of all of them…
    Not happy though.

So stop whining guys, its not going to help… They dont give a shit about you…

T.c
    @cee-cee

Can some one send me some gems please

anpa
    @anpa

On another thread someone said they do not have “Claim Your Gem Letter” in the Daily Quests. Is this true ?

Since I am playing, this quest was always the first, every day.

I am a little angry because now I cannot complete one Feat:

“Complete all Daily Quests 5 times!” without paying real money.

Is there any way  to circumvent this ?

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

If it’s any comfort for you: I cannot complete it, either, even though I have a different task (watch a video). It’s simply bugged right now.

T.c
    @cee-cee

Why do you say clam when we gotta   pay don’t make sense

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

I’ve made a purchase for these daily gems in the past, but only the once.

I had no issues with getting the gems each day.

What I don’t like is that fact I cannot currently complete all my daily quests because I haven’t made a purchase for those daily gems. That’s not reasonable.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Claim Your Gem Letter?

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.