Can't get to my free golden pig machine roll at a friends camp. (Resolved)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Can't get to my free golden pig machine roll at a friends camp. (Resolved)

• Just like the title says, I have a free roll at a friends camp but I can’t visit their camp. I can visit every camp BUT the one that has the free roll waiting for me (surprise, surprise). Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, how did you fix it and ultimately get your free roll on their golden pig machine?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Is that friend at a particularly low rank?

Astupidiot
    @astupidiot

He’s level 11 and I’m level 13. I don’t think that’s too far apart.

TheAwesome
    @awesomez53

I restarted my game and the friend that has the free roll is a level 23.

After I tapped on it, it feels like it exits and it goes back to normal, but it feels like you in a friend’s camp.

TomC
    @tomc

If you’re on iOS game version 1.0.11 and your friend is on Android game version 1.0.12, visiting won’t work due to the new Archmage Chuck.

chitoines
    @chitoines

Same thing for me. Game restarts or reinstalling won’t fix it either

Cloaky
    @cloaky

I am guessing your friend uses Android version.

bcandwh
    @bcandwh

Ditto your problem. I have a free roll for a friend. I can visit all the other friends, but not this one. When I try to, it sends me back to my camp and I can’t tap on anything else to make it open up except the friend’s list.

I tried both on the Android and iPad versions of the game.

seggy
    @seggy

Dee, have you updated your Android ABEpic to the latest version?

jay
    @killme27

I am having the same problems on my iPad. I am level 13 and my friend is level 12. I also have the latest version updated but still nothing.

bcandwh
    @bcandwh

@seggy – Didn’t see an update for iOS. Updated the Android and that fixed it.

I wonder if that means I need to play solely on my Android until the iOS is updated?

Sandini
    @sandini

This has just happened to me too…I sure hope this is fixed quickly!

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

We’re going to close this thread. The reason is known: v1.0.11 users cannt access the camps on friends running v1.0.12. This will be naturally fixed when v1.0.12 lands for iOS.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Can't get to my free golden pig machine roll at a friends camp. (Resolved)

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't get to my free golden pig machine roll at a friends camp. (Resolved)’ is closed to new replies.