Bug in PVP banner set bonus?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Bug in PVP banner set bonus?

• Anyone else experiencing this?

Every so often, mostly after visiting the leaderboard, if I start a game, my banner’s set bonus and emblem bonus don’t seem to work (actually, they just DONT work, not seem to). I’ve eliminated things like the banner being stunned or dispelled.

The banner i use is Winged Justice + the Ressurection emblem (30% chance of instant rez).

So annoying (and fatal).

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

I’ve noticed the same thing with the Winged Justice set.  There’s some battles where it doesn’t work at all, but other times it works normally.

It’s probably a bug.  I wouldn’t be surprised.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

I’ve noticed my Displacement Mighty Emblem secondary effect (50% damages protection against first turn enemies attack) almost ALWAYS doesn’t function. My birds GOT killer like I own a normal emblem.

On the other hand, when used by opponents, Mighty Emblems always work perfectly.

I can state that asimmetrical things happen every time and every day when:
    – opponents’ play with Chuck equipped with SetReset. Their lone mage Can shut up my birds after them being killer almost 70-80% of the time
    – opponents’ with Mighty Time Walk Emblem can bè sure to Attack twice with their birds almost …always. I’m facing teams with 6 attacks every round top often not to bè a bug
    – opponents’ playing with Punisher often get the jaw-dropping trigger damages effect almost anytime Bombs Attack and regardless the amount of my birds Life points

Is It me nor It happens to you, too?
    Thanks

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Bug in PVP banner set bonus?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.