Best way to use gems

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Best way to use gems

• Question: Been playing the game for a while (characters between 35 and 41). Is it better to spend my gems (for new EQ) on:
    1. The premium slot which usually includes a lot of boat parts which I am not interested in; OR
    2. The exclusive slots whether for boats or bird weapons, armor, etc.? Which you are not guaranteed an SS piece. I once spent 30 gems and did not get anything higher than an S item.

What has been your experience and your thoughts?
    Thanks!
    Juicyfruit
    PS If I did not give you a thumbs up after a game I was distracted and sorry!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Bobix
    @bobix86

Well here’s my thoughts on the matter.

I play the premium slot and will continue until i have SS equipment on all birds, i got only red left (has an S offhand).

After that i’ll save gems for exclusive slot. Think 30 gems is enough. Now it’s important to keep one thing in mind (it’s what i keep advising but rarely anyone tries it), to beat computer generated randomness, you must fight back with your own randomness, or else you have very lower chances to pull something good, click after click (to pull) is not the answer, used a random auto clicker for many games and i must say that i always gotten better pulls than most (my last premium pull had 3 SS items, got the special ship part, whohoo). What i mean basically is that between pulls it’s much better to wait a certain random amount of time, that’s what got me better items more often. I use teamviewer quick support coupled with a custom (made by me, don’t trust random auto clickers from the net that much) random auto clicker. You got nothing to lose if you try, just remember, it doesn’t guarantee good pulls all the time, so you have to use it multiple times in order to see the difference. Hope you get good pulls…and gonna cut it here, already a too long reply. :-)

Oh and, doesn’t matter much to me what others say, i have used this method for a long time (read years and years) and it works.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@juicyfruit, I’ve been playing since worldwide release & the Exclusive Slot is ONE BIG RIP OFF (not yelling at you; it’s for Rovio if anyone ever reads this). I haven’t tried Exclusive in many many many months, but after trying last year after it 1st became available, over about 6 Events, I got exaclty 1 SS item, Rock Star Glases for Red & spent well over 100 Gems. I’d suggest sticking with the 20-Gem so you’re guarantee at least 1 SS. I’ve gotten as many as 3 at one time; maybe twice each on iPad & iPhone.

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

Thank you! That was really helpful. You are right when I just bought from the exclusive one right after the other..man I was so mad, I only got one S items and the rests were A’s. It was rally disappointing.

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

Yikes! :-(. I’m sorry that you spent that many gems for not much return. Yes, I am thinking I better stick to the premium slots although I just did 20 and most of the stuff I got was not that great but hey…it’s something lol! I might try every once a while the other suggestion and do 5 for randomness sake and see if it pays off. Hope you get some really great EQ,

TomT
    @tomt

Definitely premium slot, and MAYBE, just maybe, spend 1 or 2 gems on expanding your item box. It’s not such a bad idea if you are a hoarder like me.

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

Lol! I swore I would not keep so much stuff…but I have! Yes I have spent some gems to keep stuff around “just in case”. Thank you TomT!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Best way to use gems

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.