Best Gold Totals Thread!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Best Gold Totals Thread!

Viewing 10 replies - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Thanks @ladydi102! When I saw it was an Ultimate Optimus Prime level I thought I would be screwed though. His weapon is too weak and normally the harder pigs are in his level but I was wrong.

Hex
    @hxadecmel

I FINALLY got a Gold Dome with an variant Character. And i got hooked up! I did miss one gold block because Ultimate Megatron blew it off screen, but man did i get lucky. Here’s the new top score. (Remember, pic or it didn’t happen). I had my daughter take a pic of my screen with her phone because I was too afraid to take a snapshot with mine. This game is so terribly buggy and loves to crash right after you thank your buddy and instead of being brought back to the game (where you most likely will have to redo that level, and visit the upgrade center to have your earnings recorded) you find yourself at your Android homescreen and lose everything. Really sucks when you spent Gems to intercept and used a “video doubler” so you lose thousands of gold. Anyways… I’m done ranting. Thanks all. Who’s next to top 75K??? :)
    http://imageshack.com/a/img537/8409/F6Vews.jpg
    Best gold total so far

Anonymous

Wow looks like I’m in 2nd place now :D.

Jasonred79
    @jasonred79

Congrats hex… I had a few domes with variant characters, but the RNG hates me and always gave me very few energon cubes… I’ve had a dome mission with HOBB and I had ZERO energon cubes, boy was I cursing that day!

Edit: just got a big one!

My high score!

Hex
    @hxadecmel

Nice run @jasonred79. And Don’t worry @partshade, I’m sure you or someone else will hit a mega round and boot me from #1. I hope so in Fact! (More fun this way) :)

Jasonred79
    @jasonred79

Non gold dome best

Very proud of this one. Why? You can’t see it, but this is a NON GOLD DOME stage!
    Mwahaha!

Au
    @arushss

Muhahahahaha!!!! Hello everyone!!! now beat this!!!!! I am the number one!!!Almost 78K!!

http://imageshack.com/a/img673/6171/SGotXN.png

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I got over 90000 coins on a node. It was a gold dome with bludgeon

cbya
    @cbya

deleted post – didn’t notice this was old resurrected thread…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Best Gold Totals Thread!

Viewing 10 replies - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.