Best Gold Totals Thread!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Best Gold Totals Thread!

• It’s about time I think! Post your best Gold total for a single Run. I’m assuming they will be on Gold dome levels but who knows? I know this isn’t high by far but It’s the best I’ve had recently so I’ll start.

The thing that sucks about this one is that i could have been much better But half way through the level the Thudding/earthshaking started and i noticed I was suddenly at 1 heart. So I had to transform and race to the nearest Energon cube-building (thank goodness I had an Energon character) to have a chance to complete the level. I drove by at least three gold boxes, and countless enemies and other gold producing items. This could have been over 100k If it were an ultimate character and no bugs!!

And remember…. Pic or it didn’t happen!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 35 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Meh, my best isn’t even close.

Anonymous

My best is around 42k with Ultimate Optimus. Can’t post a pic because my phone doesn’t have that feature.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Here’s my best.
    My personal best.png

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

Impressive. I don’t think I’ll be posting a pic any time soon though. AHAA!!

bigorange
    @bigorange

I don’t have a picture, but it was just above 60k, it was the 2th Gold dome level I ever played.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Best Gold Total

Played the level with High Octane Bumblebee scored around 5K coins which were doubled due to its Variant Character and again doubled it up by watching the video!!

King Bird
    @frankazi1234

I’m not still even close My best is 10,or smoething on a dome

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

My best is half way to yours @hexdecmel.

I am neck to neck with you @sumitarora15.

I am a strong contender for lowest score on a golden dome. I managed barely 2,000 once.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

@vrinda-rajkumar let me cheer you up the first time I played the Golden Dome Level it was High Ocatne Bumblebee and he died so he being a Variant Character I got nothing!!

Gmama
    @gmama

My best total was on a gold dome level with Variant Goldbite Grimlock for a total run of 66,000 points which doubled for the Variant and then I doubled with a video for a total of 264,000. This was over 2 mos ago b4 this thread was started. If by some miracle a level anywhere close to this happens again my question is how do you take screenshots?. I play on a Samsung Galaxy S4 so my phone should be able to take a pic if somebody could tell me how to do it please!

mck
    @mckwxp

@gmama
    Just simply press the home key and the sleep button at the same time for a screenshot.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

I can swipe across my screen to get a screen cap on the Note 2. See if there’s an app for that. And on the Note tablet, you hold a stylus against the screen (or press) and it does the same thing.

BuriedTreasure
    @buriedtreasure

Best run

Best run obtained using a variant character (with Heatwave as a friend) in Pig City on a Gold Dome run. I’ve gotten sever other good runs using Gold Domes, but also find it profitable to intercept the eggbot when I’ve got a variant or particularly powerful and destructive TF.

Hmmmmmm. Just noticed the picture has Ultimate Optimus Prime with two lights on his chest. When I go to look at all of them in the app now, all 4 Optimus characters have 4 lights. Strange….

Hex
    @hxadecmel

@mighty-red-1 and @buriedtreasure Those are some Sick numbers! (although it looks like treasure nudged you for the current crown). I haven’t had any decent domes lately, and never have with a variant.

I still think 100k is attainable, If my run had been a variant character, and i didn’t have to miss so many objects (including gold boxes) because I was mostly darting for the nearest building I think that would have been Epic. (My character was getting the Earthshaking-heart-sucking bug and i didn’t want to lose the level entirely so i just ran for it).

I also Agree with you @buriedtreasure That killing the Egg-bots is one of the only other ways to make good money (worth doubling up) in this game. I haven’t had any intercepts with egg-bot lethal strength lately. Been a very dry spell.

Hex
    @hxadecmel

@gmama you didn’t get a squad bonus? It should have been more than 264,000?

Gmama
    @gmama

I didn’t have all my squads completed at the time I did this run. I still had Ultra Megatron and Thundercracker to unlock. This was also b4 we could chase Eggbots. I have all my squads unlocked now and still don’t get squad bonuses on every run. I did however learn how to take screenshots so if I ever get lucky like this again I will for sure take the pic and share with this forum. HAPPY HUNTING!

Anonymous

I forgot to take a screenshot but yesterday I got over 10,000 coins in a run with Dark Megatron. This was NOT a gold dome level.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@partshade screenshots or it didn’t happen. (Jokes jokes). That’s nice!!

Hex
    @hxadecmel

I agree with @ladydi102 (including the jokes part). It is interesting to at least hear what people are getting. 10,000 with a Dark Megatron? you must have some skillz @partshade I cannot manage to do squat with him. He just Blows the gold bricks all over the screen and the purple/blue mess that is everywhere makes it impossible to shoot efficiently. I am very surprised they made him the 25th player that you HAD to get to 150 to unlock. IMHO he is one of the weaker ones and not at all fun to play with. Maybe in future levels his “Vortex” or whatever it’s called will be super helpful against a new type of enemy? Otherwise He is last on my upgrades list.

I got 23,000(ish) on a non gold dome/non Egg-Bot with Lvl 8 Sentinel Prime. I had a high Level Soundwave (boosted) as a partner and of course I watched the video. The level was a very easy, It had lots of the 4 gold boxes clumped together constructions, and it seemed to go on FOREVER (Not complaining though). I’d sure like to run into that node again with my lvl 9 Goldbite! I haven’t seen the node again since.

Anonymous

@hxadecmel Man 23,000 is huge for a no eggbot and no gold dome level. Nice Job! Mine wasn’t an eggbot level either.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

My best so far!!

image.jpg

Anonymous

Man I got lucky as heck on this one!

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/partshade/album/picture/13248/

I have the highest of all the screenshots!

I can’t believe I beat @mighty-red-1 and @buriedtreasure who are the masters of this game!

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@partshade you play in your sleep don’t you?? HAHA!! Good for you. One day when my account grows up it wants to be like yours. Until then…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Best Gold Totals Thread!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.